Chapter 35

There was a loud thud as the two lightning balls touched something. It had been nothing other than the large sword that Sasuke's Susanoo had held in front of him. This was pushed back slightly, with Sasuke biting down hard on his teeth.

At the same time, he let his Chidori flow into his Susanoo's hand before he caught up with his fist and hit his opponent. Suzume's Susanoo swayed slightly, but he immediately recovered and attacked again.

The two katana were whirled around in her hands before they struck with full force. The purple Susanoo's chakra crumbled a little, forcing Sasuke to use even more chakra.

"Amaterasu!" he shouted immediately, before his eye bled a little and finally ignited the black flames. Russ smelled Suzume nearby and briefly focused her eyes on the black fire. So he had learned the Amaterasu. The fire that could not be put out just like that.

A grin crossed her lips before Suzume simply activated her Mangekyou further and the fire was absorbed by her Susanoo. Her eyes turned back to his, recognizing something in him. What exactly it had been, she didn't quite know. But it had been a familiar feeling that she had once felt with Madara.

It must have had something to do with Indra. A rebirth of his blood. A reincarnation as many would call it, which was why Suzume had received a little treat.

Sasuke seemed to have noticed the small distraction. This had been his chance to somehow defeat the Uchiha. His eyes looked deeper into hers before he had used his genjutsu, which had made Suzume flinch slightly.

For a brief moment, Suzume faltered when she saw a face in front of her. A face she had loved. Suzume squeezed her eyes tightly shut before she became even angrier at this world.

A scream rang out from her throat, accompanied by loud thunder. Black clouds adorned the vast plains, followed by several flashes of lightning.

They struck in several places. Even around them, which had been directed to the alliance. The lightning that shot down from the sky put a brief end to the battle that had taken place at Madara.

"Don't you dare show my beloved's face!" Suzume screamed, letting the resulting lightning strike down anyone who had been nearby.

More screams could be heard as the shinobi began to tremble. The blood boiled in their bodies as the tingling sensation of those lightning bolts took them over completely.

Suzume was so enraged by Sasuke's genjutsu that she really didn't know what to do anymore. Her pain, the suffering she had to endure, completely took over the Uchiha.

Memories were highlighted by her lightning stash. Everyone who was hit by it recognized what she had to go through. It had been like Naruto when everyone could feel his emotions through the chakra.

But that was not all Suzume had done. Because her chakra had flowed out so far, she had released it directly into the tree of the gods. The tree which, thanks to her, was allowed to nourish itself and finally awaken properly.

Zetsu, who had not planned this, grinned with joy. Sasuke Uchiha had simply overdone it with his genjutsu. It was only because of him that his plan had gone even faster than planned. And Madara Uchiha didn't even have to become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki. How lucky he had been.

"I'm going to kill you! I'll kill you all until there's no one left of you!" Suzume screamed between the thunder and lightning. Her eyes had widened with rage. As if there was nothing else left but her.

Her Susanoo increased in size and simply knocked Sasuke's onto the ground, causing him to spit blood slightly. This woman had gained a lot more strength, which had not been good at all.

In the midst of all this madness that Suzume had caused, a voice rang out. One that had only been set free because of her feelings. And only thanks to one of Suzume's ancestors, who could only hope that she could calm down.

As had been the case with his son Indra, there was only one person for the Uchiha who could regain control. Someone who, like Amaya at the time, could calm her down.

"Dearest, stop it."