Prolouge

Lydia aimlessly wondered around the abandoned park, occasionally kicking the leaves and pebbles with her shoes. She happily grinned and looked at her shoes. She had feet. It was a never ending sensation to her, it was amazing. She could run. Dance. Leap. Stand on her toes. Twist. The possibilities were endless. While walking around, she saw a figure move in the corner of her eye. On instinct, she hid. Quickly, Lydia ran to the nearest ride and hid behind it.

Soon after, she heard laughter. She peaked her heard around the corner, and saw a group of guys wandering around. There was six of them in total, two of them were holding hands and just couldn't keep, their eyes off each other. Another had curly dark brown and was holding a camera and taking pictures of everything. 'I wonder what that is?' Lydia thought to herself. The last two boys, were pushing and shoving each other around. One had spiky black hair, with a weird black band around his arm. The other had messy dark brown hair and was chasing the couple around. The last boy had dirty blonde hair and was walking alone around the park.

Lydia continued to follow the boys, until she stumbled over a lose bar and it hit part of a rid. She winced and the group looked over to her direction. She could not hear them, but the boy with messy hair started walking towards her. Quickly, she ran away from them and tried to hide. But she was too late, the bot had spotted her. He ran faster and grabbed a hold of Lydia's wrist.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Lydia didn't respond. It was the one she saved.

"Whats your name?" again no response.

"Can you talk?" The boy softly asked. Lydia shook her head.

"So you can't speak," the dark haired boy gave the saddened strawberry blonde a confused look. She looked down at the ground as tears began to escape her eyes. The boy noticed and gently lifted her chin, so that she was looking at him. Her eyes were wet with tears, he just wiped them away. "Well Im Stiles Stilinski," a small grin appeared on his face," and its nice to meet you."