Ten

Lydia woke up the next morning with panic flowing through her veins. She was in a strange place, in a strangers bed. In the room was a tv, a bookshelf, a dresser, and clothes were thrown all around the room. She laid there for a few minutes to see if she could hear anybody in the house, when she heard nothing she threw the sheets off of her and carefully walked to the door. When she was opening the door, a loud creak was emitted. She winced and carefully tiptoed out of the room.

The carpet would creak under her feet as she walked down the hall. In front of her was a staircase. She gripped the handle and slowly walked down the steps. "Stiles," she whispered. "Stiles are you here?" There was no answer, she continued down the stairs till she reached the bottom.

It was spacious. The hard wood floor was cold underneath her bare feet, every time she walked she moved she slightly shivered. There was utter silence in the house, not a single noise. But Lydia heard yelling, it was muffled but she heard it. She continued to walk around and saw everyone standing outside, with Allison yelling at Stiles.

Lydia pushed open the door and wrapped her arms around herself. "Guys whats wrong?" What she didn't notice was the other girl sitting next to Liam who wouldn't make eye contact with anyone.

"Your awake good. But lets go inside." Stiles grabbed her wrist and pulled her back inside the house.

"Who was that girl?"

"Someone you dont need to worry about. ok?.

"Ok, where are we? I remember falling asleep in the car."

"This is Scott's and I's house."

"It's nice. Why such a big house though if it's only you two?"

"Some of the pack members live here with us, like Liam."

Lydia sweetly smiled, "He's a good kid."

Stiles chuckled," He is. That girl is Hayden."

"The Hayden that left the pack with Allison?"

"Yeah." The back door slammed open and Liam stepped through the door frame and slammed it shut behind him. He tried to go past the couple, when Lydia shot her arms out and puled the young boy into a hug.

"Its ok, I got you." Liam dropped to his knees and he and Lydia sat on the ground. Liam sobbing in her arms and Lydia whispering soothing words in his ear. Stiles knelt down and grabbed Liam's hand.

"What's wrong, talk to us."

Liam let out a sob, "I missed her so much, and now that she's back Im angry. Im angry that she left the pack. Im angry at myself for fucking up so badly. Im the reason she left and I've missed her so much. I wish I didn't ignore her as much as I did. I cant fix it."

"Yes you can Liam. You can always fix a mess. Talk with her, just be friends, worry about the relationship later. If it doesn't work then you know you tried tour best," Liam looked at Lydia with wide eyes and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Lydia."

"Anytime lil wolf." Stiles bust out in laughter and Liam gave her a sideways glance.

"Really? Lil wolf."

"Yep because your the lil baby wolf of the pack." Liam smiled and pushed himself out of Lydia's arms and stood up.

"Thank you for the advice. Im going to go talk to her wish me luck." Liam hesitantly walked back to the door and slowly opened it. Liam asked the pack to go inside so he could talk to Hayden. Everyone in the pack went inside the house, leaving the two teenagers alone.

"Hi Hayden. How have you been?"

Hayden remained silent, instead she stood up and wrapped her arms around Liam's neck. Liam slipped his arm's around her waist. They just stood their in silence just holding each other. Neither one of them wanting to let go. They would never let go of each other, never.

"I'm sorry for leaving," Hayden whispered.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole."

"I forgave you long ago. I don't want to rush into-"

"We are friends right now, worry about a relationship later."

"Ok, I can work with that." Hayden pulled away from the hug and stuck out her hand," Friends?"

Liam shook her hand," Friends."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This was kinda a filler chapter....HI GUYS IM BACK. I raised my grades up, all except for one, so I deiced to come back!!!!

Second off HAPPY HALLOWEEN. LEGIT MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVER.

Third off....IM GOING TO HOMECOMING. Im so so so so so excited. Ive never been to a dance before and this is the most exciting thing for me.

Last night was our football game and our stadium was so filled and my friend and I have super bad anxiety so we walked around the track during the game and got soaked from the rain. We had hot coco and popcorn. Literally the best thing ever.

Hope you have an amazing day/night. Be save and get lots of candy and have fun!! GOODBYE MY LOVELY MERMAIDS.