Seven

The silence between Stiles and Lydia was killing him. It was hard to hold up a one sided conversation, so instead they left it in silence. There was one question that wouldn't leave his mind, what did her voice sound like? Was it loud? High pitched and annoying? Small and hard to hear? Soft? The possibilities were endless.

Lydia was disgusted with herself. She was wearing day old clothing that smelt disgusting. It made Lydia feel all gross and yucky. She wanted to bathe and get rid of the smell. I mean honestly she lived in the water for 17 years, she was never dirty. But of course, they were in the middle of nowhere and it was the middle of the day.

Lydia tilted her head towards her shirt and sniffed it. Her face crinkled into a disgusted expression. Stiles had noticed this. A slight chuckle escaped his lips and Lydia turned, a glare already set on her face. This only made him laugh some more.

"Aww you look so cute when you're angry." Lydia gave an angry huff and looked away from Stiles. "Are you angry at me?" He asked poking her and Lydia stiffly nodded her head.

Stiles grabbed the strawberry blondes shoulder and turned her to face him. "I'm sorry." Lydia looked at him and shrugged her shoulders and gave him a small smile. A signal that he was forgiven.

Stiles and Lydia had wandered around till the reached Allison's car. They explored every single inch of the park and almost every ride. There were some that were too dangerous to venture over. Lydia's favorite was the giant teacup or the Ferris Wheel. Stiles had explained all the rides to her, which ones he liked, the ones he hayed. It was quite adorable.

Lydia liked the Ferris Wheel because at night you would be able to see the stars a lot better and Stiles told her that a lot of people kissed at the very top. It all seemed very cute and cheesy. Stiles also told her stories about their pack. Mainly about Allison and Scott. Her favorite story was the ferris wheel one. Apparently Scott planned a giant anniversary gift for Allison at the fair, ending with them kissing on the Ferris Wheel.

It seemed like the were the perfect couple. Lydia wondered what went wrong between them. But from the kiss earlier they had forgiven each other.

Stiles and Lydia sat on the hood of Allison's car, considering it was locked and Stiles didn't want to walk to his car. Allison and the others were no where in sight. Lydia tapped Stiles on the arm and made a phone shape with her hand. (Fist with thumb and pinkie sticking out) Stiles gave her a confused look. " A phone," he thought for a minute," you want to talk again."

Lydia slapped herself on the head. She made the same motion but stuck it by her ear. A look of understanding passed through Stiles's face. He quickly pulled out his phone and called Scott.

The phone rang a couple of times before Scott decided to answer the phone. "Yo," Stiles yelled into the device,"Where are you guys at?"

Lydia sat there silently, not really caring about the conversation. That was until Stiles put the phone on speaker so they could both hear Scott. "Hey wanna repeat that sentence, Lydia can now hear you."

"Um ok. We're at my car."

"Ok well Lydia wants to leave." Lydia quickly turned and lightly smacked Stiles on the arm. "Oh now she's glaring at me! Guys," he yelled," She's planning my death."

"Stiles Stilinski. 18 years old. A sarcastic and funny dude. May he rest in piece."

Stiles looked at the phone with shock," That just did not happen." Lydia looked at him with a smile and clapped her hands together. "Well Lydia is happy about it."

"Lydia," Allison yelled through the phone," Why do you want to leave." It was silent for a minute or two before the conversation started again. "Thats right you can talk sorry Lyds."