Thriteen

Lydia, Liam and Hayden didnt sleep that night. Well Lydia slept all night, Hayden and Liam took turns watching the door to make sure that no one came in. Eventually they feel asleep and then Lydia kept watch. They didnt wake up till late in the morning, but they deserved their rest. Liam did end up coming with a name, Code Name: Little Mermaid. At the time Liam thought it was ironic, causing Lydia and Hayden to flick him on the head.

Neither did Stiles or Malia sleep, the couple was setting up their 'wedding' which was tomorrow. It was a beach theme, the colors were cream and baby blue. They were getting married on a boat, which all of this is so ironic to Malia, but there would be fairy lights and it would actually be kind of pretty.

Malia realized what she was doing was wrong. She was hurting so many different innocent people just to hurt one person, Lydia. Malia didnt care though, she was ruthless and acted on mainly impulse, I mean she was a quick thinker and it all fit her personality but in general she was a bitch.

The three teens sat in Liam's room, trying to finish up the last details on 'Little Mermaid,' "Ladies we have a day left we need to figure this out," Liam told both the girls.

Hayden scoffed," Thanks sherlock."

"Your welcome. Stiles talked to us the other day and he wants all of us to be his grooms people thing. I honestly have no idea, but that might be important."

"Malia did the same, she asked all of girls to be her bridesmaids. I don't even know the chick."

"She's just putting on a show for Stiles and try to ruin Lydia's life." Lydia then glared at Liam and tossed a pillow at his head. "Rude."

Lydia glared at him and proudly showed him, her middle finger. "Thanks Lyds." Lydia cheerfully smiled and turned her attention back to Hayden.

"I also know all the great little wedding details, guess they're getting married on a cruise boat thing. It should be easy enough to sneak Lydia on and keep her hidden."

"Lets hope so," Liam told her," It would be easier if you could talk."

Again Lydia threw another pillow at the boy at his time he caught it. After another few minutes of talking, the plan was finished and perfected down to the last detail.

Their plan was simple, later on that day after stiles and malia left the docks they would sneak Lydia onto the boat. From the time that everyone got their to the time that the wedding would start, Lydia would hide in the bridesmaids room, which was separate from Malias. Then the pack would cause interruptions/ distractions and hopefully everything would work out. It would just have to work out.

Stiles sat on the beach with his best friend and it was silent," Are you sure you want to do this," Scott asked.

Stiles chuckled," Scotty I love Malia, yeah I want to do this."

"Are you sure its malia?"

"What the hell does that mean?"

Scott sighed," I just want to make sure that this is the right girl and that your ready for this."

Stiles giggled," She's the one man." (someone stab me.)

Scott hid his sadness," Alright man."

Stiles checked his watch," I'll see you later Scott. I have to go set up." Scott nodded and said his goodbyes and his best friend walked away. Scott wanted to tell Stiles about how badly he was going to mess up, but stiles wouldn't understand and that was the worst part. Stiles wouldn't understand why Lydia would be heart broken, he didn't even know who Lydia was.

Something in the universe shifted, the story written in the stars. The story of the mermaid and her prince had not vanished. It wouldn't vanish and it never will. But the bond loosened. While Stiles's heart filled with fake happiness, Lydia's filled with sadness and Malia's filled with greed. She had entered the story, but she would not ruin it.

Lydia was broken in more than one way but wouldn't show it, no she would be strong, like Allison. She would get the boy of her dreams back. She would fight back and it would be a tough one at that.

Lydia sat in Liam's chair, while the two teens were fast asleep, all snuggled up. How she wished for an innocent love like theirs, simple and easy not like tornado of a love she got herself into. Allison stood outside the door and slowly opened it and stepped in and shut it behind her.

The entire pack now knew that Lydia was hiding out in Liam's room plotting against Stiles and Malia. They had left them alone to think up of ideas and to give Lydia her space.

"Hey Lyds," Allison whispered, Lydia looked up at her friend. In one hand Allison had a duffle bag, in the other was a smaller black back bag.

"Catch." Allison threw the back pack to Lydia," Go get changed in those clothes." Lydia gave her friend a strange look and walked in the bathroom that was connected to Liams room and Lydia closed the door. Quickly, she changed into the outfit and saw Allison patiently waiting. "Good, let's get out before the little witch bitch gets back." Lydia nodded and quickly followed her friend out of the house.

Stiles and Malia were on the boat putting up the fairy lights and setting up the tables. Malia walked over to the boy and grabbed his hand," Im so excited."

"I am too," Stiles told her," tomorrow a new adventure will start"

Malia smiled at his words," Yeah one will." The couple walked off the boat and onto the dock back to Stiles jeep and together they drove back to the pack house.

Allison was driving with a stressed out Lydia in the passenger seat, she looked as if someone had died. "Lydia your okay just breathe." Lydia took many deep breaths and tried to calm herself down noting would work. As she took her next breath, a scream erupted and she did scream. She screamed and screamed until she passed out. Allison sat their in shock, she pulled over the car and started to shake Lydia awake and both girls had fear locked in their eyes.

"Someone is going to die," Allison whispered and both girls just sat their in the silence. "But who?" Lydia closed her eyes and breathed, all she saw was a whip of brown hair and someone falling into the sea. So it had to be a girl, and then a scream echoed in Lydia's ear. It was Allison screaming her name, Lydia paled. Allison would die tomorrow.

Lydia shakily pointed to Allison and the look in her eyes gave it away." Im the one who's gonna die right?" Lydia nodded and Allison was lightly crying. "It'll be okay. It has to be. But for now lets get you on that boat."

It was quiet again. After a few more minutes of driving, Allison and Lydia had made it to the docks. Allison and Lydia quietly walked on board and got Lydia to the bridesmaids room. Allison handed Lydia the duffle bag and Lydia sat on the floor, with the closet door open ready to hide if needed. Allison turned towards Lydia I'll see you tomorrow."

With that said Allison walked back to her car and drove home. She was scared to die, she didnt want to leave she wasnt ready, but she accepted it. Almost everyone was asleep when she got home, all except for Scott who was sitting outside and staring at the sky. Also walked over to her boyfriend and sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I love you," she whispered.

Scott wrapped his arms around her and gingerly kissed her forehead," I love you too."

It was silent afterwards, they enjoyed each others company. Allison wasnt going to tell Scott, but she was going to enjoy this and with that she fell fast asleep. Tomorrow was a big day for everyone and for some it would be their ruin.

-
-
-
-
-
My last words...Im sorry

There is 1-2 chapters left...um what? I really have enjoyed writing this story so so so so much. I love it and Im sad to see it go but that means more stories...I might start an au book for many different shows or an otp request book...but idk

SO REMEMBER HOW I WENT TO HOMECOMING WELL I GOT MY PICTURES BACK AND OMG INLOOK BAD AND SO AWKWARD WITH MY BF AND UGH. IM A SMOL AWKWARD CHILD.

BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU HAD/HAVE A GOOD DAY. GOODBYE MY LOVELY MERMAIDS.