Six

After Allison had read the note, Stiles had gave Lydia had surprised look. "Lydia we are at and abandoned amusement park, We are going to have fun," Allison yelled. The teens, all except for Lydia, began to run around and chase each other. Instead, Lydia walked off in a different direction and began to explore on her own.

It looked different in the day time, it looked a lot less scary. There were a lot more rides than what she thought. One thing that Lydia did not like was that she could not talk. She understood that any magic came with a prince, no matter how big or small it may be. But was her voice necessary?

Lydia figured that Malia had a bigger motive, but who the hell knew.

Stiles had strayed from the rest of the group to look for Lydia. She was beautiful. Stiles noticed the innocent look in her eyes. Lydia hadn't been hurt by the world yet. She was lucky.

Stiles wished he was like that. Too innocent for the world, but so much had happened. He and his friends had been through too much. The fire. Losing Aiden, Jackson, Erica, and Boyd. All the supernatural creatures that terrorized my friends and I since freshman year. There was nothing left of us but haunting memories and battle scars.

Stiles was too lost in his thoughts to notice Lydia and Lydia was too busy studying the scenery to notice Stiles. They both had crashed into each other. Before Lydia could fall, Stiles wrapped his arms around her and pulled to his chest. Lydia looked at him and slowly broke free of his hold, "Thank you," she mouthed.

"Your welcome," Stiles told her. The air was filled with awkward tension, both not knowing what to do now.

Lydia looked at Stiles and shyly stuck her hand out next to his. Stiles looked at Lydia with wonder in his eyes, he took Lydia's hand in his. "Lets go have an adventure," he whispered.

Lydia had ran ahead of Stiles, she only had six days left. She was going to make the best of it. Every time Lydia had passed something new, she had tried to figure out what it was. It mainly failed, but she didn't care.

Stiles was behind Lydia, he noticed that she had looked at everything and walked like it was her last day on earth. It amazed him. He had only met this girl an hour ago. She made him wonder again, put something about her put him off. He didn't know what, but he would find out.

Lydia stopped and looked at the strange ride. 'Giant teacups,' she thought. Cautiously, she stepped onto the metal platform and sat inside one of the colorless cups. There was a black circle in the middle of it, which was attached to a metal pole and protruded from the base of the cup. Lydia gripped it tightly and turned the circle away from her, and the teacup slowly turn. She did this once more, than Stiles came into her view.

Stiles was walking around, when Lydia came into his view. She was sitting in the teacup ride. It was one of his favorites when he was a kid. He started walking to the ride, avoiding all the dismantled ride parts on the concrete.

Lydia just couldn't stop staring. Of course she had seen a boy before, but Stiles intrigued her. Something was different about him. When he walked, his head looked at his feet and he seemed sad. Lydia slightly frowned and was too lost in her own thoughts to her the person talking next to her.

A hand touched her shoulder,"Lydia can I sit with you." Lydia looked at Stiles and nodded. He sat down and slid around the cup so he was across from her. Stiles rubbed the back of his neck and lightly chuckled," So uhh," he breathed," How are you?" Lydia inwardly smiled it was a lame, but yet cute, attempt of talking to her.

She lifted her hand to her throat and pointed to her neck, a sign that she couldn't talk. Stiles slapped himself on the forehead. He reached into his pocket and pulled of a black, square device. After a few minutes, he handed it to Lydia. "Here," he told her," you can type what you want to say."

Lydia gingerly grabbed it out of his hands and typed an answer back. Stiles took the phone and read what Lydia had typed. 'Im okay. How are you? ' Stiles grabbed the phone from Lydia and read the message.

"Well Lydia I'm pretty good. Everyone's happy that we found Allison again, I mean all except for Liam. Poor kid," Stiles looked at Lydia and gave him a sad smile.

Lydia grabbed the phone back from Stiles,' I heard what happened. He must be heart broken.' Lydia gave Stiles the phone once more.

"Your right." Stiles looked at Lydia, her green eyes stared at him in wonder. "He is heart broken and it was his first love too." Lydia closed her eyes and wondered what it would be like to be in love. Stiles looked at the strange girl, her eyes were closed tightly and a smiled was across her face. He wondered what she was thinking about. Lydia shook herself out of her thoughts and looked at the boy in front of her. She liked him. He was different.

Lydia grabbed the phone from Stiles and hastily she typed a message. 'What's it like to be in love?' Stiles read the message a couple of different times. Stiles gave Lydia a strange look. Why would he know what its like to be in love.

Stiles clicked the phone off and slid it back into his pocket. "Well I've never had the chance to be in love. Haven't even had a girlfriend, I haven't might the right girl yet." The awkward tension filled the once again. Lydia looked at the boy from what she could tell, he was kind, funny, sweet, adorable, and so much more. How he has never had a girlfriend stunned Lydia.

Trying to clear the tension, Stiles stood up and slid back to the open gap of the cup, he clumsily crawled out of the cup. "Do you to go explore some more?" He stuck his hand out for her to grab. Lydia carefully grabbed his hand and slid out of the teacup. In that moment, their eyes were locked in each others gaze and everything fell into place without them knowing.

Now they both walked hand in hand to their unknown destination.

Little did they know, that the feelings that just developed for each other would only grow.

-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys!!!! Here is chapter 6. I hope you enjoy it

First off... How have you guys been? Have you started school yet? (I have and it kinda sucks)

Second off... Im having issues with the story. So Lydia has 6 days left. The next chapter will be during the night/ early morning so it will be down to five days. But i dont want to write the story too fast or too slow. The next chapter will be up in a few days

Third off... I'm posting a Q&A so if you want to learn anything about me ask! That will be posted in a week or so. If nobody asks questions, I'll just look up a Q&A on google

I hope you enjoy the chapter and I hope you have an amazing day!!!