Five

The next morning, Lydia woke up with half a body on top of her. Allison was still deep in a slumber and had half-way rolled onto Lydia. It was a funny thing to see. Lydia gently pushed Allison off of her and moved to the drivers seat of the car. She slipped her boots on and slowly opened the door and got out of the car. Lydia stretched and woke herself up.

Lydia decided to explore the park. It looked different in the day time. It didn't feel as creepy as she thought it was. She noticed something that both girls had missed last night. Behind all the rides, in the back of the park were two cars.  When she saw this, Lydia stopped in her tracks.

Other people were here. What if they had heard her and Allison last night. Allison, lydia thought. She had to Allison. Lydia turned around and started running back to the car. When she got back, she quickly scribbled a note and kept shaking Ally until she woke up. Lydia shoved the note in Ally's face.

"What Lydia?" Ally grabbed the note and carefully read it. "There are other people here," she muttered," Great." She looked at Lydia," Let me get up and we'll find out who it it." Lydia nodded her and and climbed out of the car and waited for Allison.

Allison exited the car and began to walk around the car, looking for people. They walked through the rides and up and down the water slides. They were about ready to enter the next section of rides, when they heard laughter.

In a quick action, Lydia ran off and hid behind a random ride. Allison hiding behind a different ride. Lydia peaked her heard around the corner, and saw a group of guys wandering around. There was six of them in total, two of them were holding hands and just couldn't keep, their eyes off each other. Another had curly dark brown and was holding a camera and taking pictures of everything. 'A camera' Lydia thought to herself. The last two boys, were pushing and shoving each other around. One had spiky black hair, with a weird black band around his arm. The other had messy dark brown hair and was chasing the couple around. The last boy had dirty blonde hair and was walking alone around the park.

Lydia kept low and decided to follow the boys, until she stumbled over a lose bar and it hit part of the ride. She winced and the group looked over to her direction. She could not hear them, but the boy with messy hair started walking towards her. Quickly, she ran away from them and tried to hide. But she was too late, the boy had spotted her. He ran faster and grabbed a hold of Lydia's wrist.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Lydia didn't respond.

"Whats your name?" again no response.

"Can you talk?" The boy softly asked. Lydia shook her head.

"So you can't speak," the dark haired boy gave the saddened strawberry blonde a confused look. She looked down at the ground as tears began to escape her eyes. The boy noticed and gently lifted her chin, so that she was looking at him. Her eyes were wet with tears, he just wiped them away. "Well Im Stiles Stilinski," a small grin appeared on his face," and its nice to meet you."

Allison had lost sight of Lydia and she instantly became worried. "Lydia," she yelled. Hoping Lydia would hear her and find her. "Lydia hit a ride or make some sort of noise," Allison yelled again.

Lydia was trying to pull her wrist away from Stiles grip, but it wasn't working. "Lydia," she heard someone yell.

Stiles shared a confused look with the spiky haired boy. "Was that Allison," Stiles asked. Lydia watched the two boys share a confused look.