Chapter 1

My name is Christiana And I am 17 years old. And until about 2 years ago my life was normal.
It all started when my older sister Ally had started Dating Jai Brooks from the Janoskians.
I had become great friends with the Janoskians, We would hang out a lot but I was Madly and Crazy in Love With James Yammouni.
He was so Gorgeous and Some part of me, always wanted To Collapse around him.
That morning waking up to the sound of loud and Obnoxious Boys I knew that Beau,Luke,Jai,Daniel, and James were back and came to visit.
I quickly Threw on my robe and Ran Down the Stairs and when I entered the kitchen there he was Tall,Beautiful, and looking more perfect than ever, I can Never Seem to stop Thinking about him he is always on my mind, no matter how hard I try to stop.
"Hey, what's up,Guys?!" I said in excitement. Also very anxious to know why they came here.
"Jai,couldn't wait to see,Ally so we came as soon as we landed." Beau replied with a smirk.
Jai then quickly shouted "Oi,shut up beau."
I laughed at how Much Jai was Embarrassed.
"How are you? Did we wake you up,"James said while looking at me.
Every time James looked at me I felt like melting,he meant the world to me and the saddest part was he Will never know.
"No,you guys didn't, How are you guys?" I said while smiling at James.

Some part of me wanted to tell him how much he meant to me and another part told me to shut up and leave him he'll never like me and another part said it could ruin our friendship.
But I couldn't help myself I loved him.

"Hey,we are going to nandos do you wanna come?" Ally said to me.

"Sure,...I..mean..it could be fun." I replied

Then everyone walked out to the car leaving me alone with James.

"So,how's life treating you?" James Said as he walked towards me.
"Okay I guess it been beating my ass lately but other than that all good." I joked
James Laughed
His smile was the Most Beautiful Thing I have ever seen, when I see him smile it always lights up the darkest and saddest part of me.
"When doesn't life beat our asses?!" James joked
" Well I guess your right, How about you how have you been, I missed you, and your weirdness!" I said with a slight giggle.
"Really great actually, and yea I missed you to,and we actually got mobbed when we landed at the airport, the Janoskianators are crazy!" James replied.
"Well they do love you guys don't they?" I said to james
"Yea...th.." Before james could finish Jai Walked in.
"Are you guys coming, we've been waiting, for you?" Jai said.

At that moment a part of me wanted to strangle Jai for interrupting me and James.

"Yea, were coming, give me 2 minutes to change." I said quickly before running up stairs.
"Hurry up,we gotta go." Jai said before running back outside.

I quickly changed into my Dirty pig jumper with black Leggings and my Black and white Vans, and ran down stairs grabbed my house keys,Purse and My Phone.Then Ran outside to see the boys waiting.