Chapter 3

I didn't really want to pack much, but I knew is was a slim to no chance of coming back to Australia.
I finished packing and grabbed my phone to check the time it was 10:30pm,
I could hear Ally and Jai talking in the room but I really couldn't understand them.
I walked down stairs and I saw Daniel and Beau asleep on the couch and James was on the floor.
I didn't see luke?!
So I walked in the kitchen to get some water and Luke was there on his laptop.
"Hey,your still awake?!" I asked Luke in a whispery tone so I don't wake up the boys.
"Yea,I just can't sleep on that floor, I don't know how James does it, and he has a bad shoulder." Luke Replied

There was A moment of silence between us.
"Well, I have a couch in my room, if you wanna sleep there!" I told Luke.

"Yea,sure...thanks!" Luke said and started walking up stairs.

As I started to walk back to my room.
I heard James Groan.
"Are You okay." I asked James.
"Yea,I am okay its just my shoulder and my back aren't Doing so well with this floor!" James Said Softly.

I felt bad for james. And I had already let Luke sleep on the couch in my room.
"Umm...you could sleep in my room,if that's okay, unless it bothers you."I told James.
"Sure, yea Anything is better than this floor."James replied

Me and james walked back up stairs into my room. Luke was already asleep.
"Umm..were did you want me to lay?" James asked.
"Well if you want or if you don't mind you can lay on the bed!" I said to james.

James and I layed down on the bed and it felt kind of awkward being next to james...but then it felt nice to be that close to him.
I couldn't sleep so I walked down stairs to see beau awake in the kitchen.
"What are you doing up?" Beau asked me.
"I couldn't sleep why,are you up?" I quickly responded.
"Same,Daniel isn't the best person to sleep next to on a couch" beau said with a chuckle.

There was a moment of silence between us, until we heard ally and jai walking down the stairs laughing.

As Jai and Ally walked in the kitchen laughing beau said,"Shut the Fuck up can't you see people are trying to sleep"
I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"Well,sorry excuse the hell out of us for trying to have Fun!"

After the short argument between beau and Jai we all we to sleep.
When I got up stairs to my room James and Luke were fast asleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter tried my best on it!
Going to try and update as much as I can.
Hope you all follow me and continue to read my lame stupid stories!
I am boring af

Love - Christiana <3