chapter 2

As we were driving I was slightly smashed between James and Luke.
As we arrived at Nandos I could see some Fans that spotted the Boys and they Ran up and surrounded the car.
"Wow,how do you guys ever get used to this." I said shocked at how many girls there were
"We don't.!!"Jai Said With A Chuckle

As We Parked the car and stepped out all the girls ran up to us and surrounded us, NOT Allowing us to proceed.
So the Boys Stopped and Took pictures With the girls and signed autographs for the girls.
"Alright,guys we are really Hungry so were gonna go inside." Jai Shouted to all the Girls.

All Girls Respected the boys Request and moved aside allowing us to pass.
As we Walked into Nandos we saw it wasn't very busy. Some Girls Had Followed us In without getting caught.
We ordered our Food, and we walked back out to the car and Drove home to enjoy,our Lunch without getting bugged by Fans.
When we got back home we all sat and watched Step Brothers we laughed and it Felt Nice to see us all hanging out, like normal Friends.
I Kept Trying to concentrate on the movie but, I couldn't stop thinking about James.
I kept Starring at him during the movie I felt Memorized by his smile just everything about him was PERFECT.
"Well, we have something we wanna ask you, Ally and Christiana?!" Beau Said Anxiously.

"Okay,what is it?" Me and Ally said at the same time.
"We want you both to come back to LA with us!"Luke shouted with Excitement and filled with so much joy you would think he's on Drugs.
"YES!.."Ally Shouted without hesitation.

Then everyone seemed to turn there attention towards me.I Felt Like I was that one kid in class that had to give a speech in front of the class and every one was gazing over me like an eagle hunting its prey.
"I don't know...I mean Australia is my Home!" I said Softly.
"Come on please!" Luke,Jai,Beau, and Daniel Shouted

I thought about it from a positive P.O.V and said I would get to spend more time around James and I Wouldn't have to miss the weird boys I hold dearly to my heart.
And I can't leave my sister and she won't give up an opportunity to Stay with Jai 24/7 so Now is when I had to choose. before I could think about it anymore James Shouted "Please,Come on I don't wanna have to miss you, and I don't wanna have to be Jai and Ally's Third wheel alone!Come on please Say Yes!"
Of course coming from James I Can't say NO so I Said"Alright,Fine damn it James I really hate you sometimes,but yes I'll go to LA with you guys."
James Jumped up and Hugged while saying "Thank You!"
"When do we leave?" I said,
"Tomorrow Morning, we had it planned we knew guys wouldn't say No." Daniel Replied while laughing
"Okay, let's go start packing!" Ally said with Excitement and Jerking my Arm.
"Alright, let's go!" I replied Quickly while running up stairs.