Wally X Dysphoric!Reader

Sorry guys this is my relapse comfort :(  (Dont worry I'm okay)

 Trigger Warnings: Gender Dysphoria, Self harm, blood, slight mentions of suicide

Gender: Fluid (AFAB) 

Here we go..

 Wally had been going through his daily routine, painting, visiting neighbors, stealing apples (Lol). And he was ready to see Y/n for the day. He had been thinking about them quite a bit before, for his love was more than neighborly for them. And they had both always known.

 Wally approached Y/n doorstep, smiling brightly. He knocked twice, waiting for them to answer. He tapped his foot and looked around, realizing it had never taken this long for Y/n to answer. He shrugged his shoulders, standing outside alone, and then knocked again. "C'mon Y/n." He nervously chuckled to himself. "I'm a little worried..." And by the third time Wally knocked and waited, he finally opened the door to their home, a little upset. "Y/n?" He called, his voice echoing through the house. He looked for a while, and then he could hear crying. 

 He heard it from the basement, where Y/n would allow guests to stay over. Wally had even helped them spruce it up. He headed to the door of the basements as the sobbing got louder. He opened it, rushing down the staircase only to see Y/n on the floor, and blood dripping down little slices on their legs. Wally covered his mouth, tears coming to his eyes. When Y/n looked up at Wally, their expression changed slightly, to a scared and worried. They had stopped their calls for help and loud crying. "Wally, I-"

 "Who did this to you!?" Wally asked, his hands dropping to his sides. He kept his eyes locked on theirs. They shook their head, and looked back to the ground. Y/n didn't answer. "Y/n, love, I need you to tell me.." His voice cracked, and as Y/n went to speak, disappointment filled his eyes.

 "I.. I did." Y/n spoke sadly, holding in tears from hurt and sorrow. Their legs still slowly dripped crimson, onto the cold, hard, concrete floor. Wally stepped closer to them, and kneeled down to see their face better. He took their hand, which had dried blood on the fingertips. 

 "Why would you do that.. Why Y/n." Wally's voice was shaky and he was trying to hold in his shouts. Tears just rolled down his cheeks slowly. "Why would you ever.. want to hurt your beautiful body..?" He asked. Y/n looked away, and down at the pool of blood she sat in. With his free hand he gripped her chin and gently pulled her to face him. "Answer me." His voice was lovingly but so quiet, as he held himself from crying just as hard as they had. 

 It took Y/n a moment, and hesitation, as they said, "I couldn't take it.. it's so so much.." Wally leaned in a little bit closer. 

 "You couldn't take what, honey?" 

 They closed there eyes and slide a hand down a bloody thigh. "D-dysphoria.." Their voice was cracking. They pulled their hand away from his, and gripped their burning thigh. "I don't l-like this b-body anym-more.. I-it's t-too... fe-feminine...." They stuttered. Wally shook his head, and no matter the amount of blood in which cover Y/n, he pulled them in for a tight hug, trying his best to not hurt them. 

 "Ohh.. Honey it's okay.. I wish you could have what you wanted.. But I think your beautiful just how you are." He whispers, caressing the back of their head gently. He pulled back, holding their head in front of him. "And besides, your not alone.." He pauses, staring into their eyes. "Julie is gender fluid too, and she gets dysphoria even. But look at how happy she is." He whispers. "I don't want you to die, Y/n.. I just want you to be happy."

 "I'm sorry, Wally." Y/n says, and wipes a tear from their eye.

 "It's okay, just promise you won't do it again.. okay?" Wally says, his voice a little louder. Y/n nods sincerely. "Now let's get you cleaned up.." 

 Wally leaves and comes back with a towel, patting the blood on their leg as Y/n winces in pain. He helps her upstairs, to the bathroom. He closes the toilet lid, setting them on it. This time, he takes a cloth, which he had soaked in water, and pressed it on the open cuts on their leg. With his free hand, he hold their hand. They squeeze it as he presses on the wounds. He locks his eyes on theirs and when they look to him he says, "It hurts me that you hurt yourself... I wouldnt ever want you to.." He pauses. And he hated just thinking about it. His face soften again. "I love you, Y/n"

 "I know.. I love you too." He had finally cleaned the most of the blood after a little while. He even decided to stay the night so he could make sure Y/n was okay. They made it through the night, though the pain in their legs were intense. But Wally is the best caregiver. And He proved it that night. 

I love you, no matter who you are

And I genuinely mean it!

Please don't hurt yourself

You are enough :) 

Drink water, eat food, sleep

Have a great day/night my beetles