SMEETUMS YOU-

BIG TRIGGER WARNING FOR LOTS OF THINGS

GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE BUTCHER WALLY FREAKING THING

WHY DID IT TAKE ME THIS LONG

AJKAKSKSKSKKD

Okay I wanna say a couple things.

Smeetums (creator of Butcher and Priest Wally) did s9me pretty crazy stuff.. erm

Regarding Butcher (or slaughter??) being based around rape and non-con, in Smeet's defense, they are 17 (or were at the time), and I know some of us have those kinks. Personally, I think those kinks are fine, within reason. If you have the kink to to rape or non consensually violate ANYONE in real life, it is taking the kink to far. Butcher Wally is a fictional character. 

I have been violated before. In all sorts of ways. 

And yet even I, who has been groomed and raped before, have the kink. (Just being open here)

NOW HERES THE PART WHERE I PUT THEM DOWN

ANY FORM OF CHILD PORN IS NOT OKAY. AGE THE CHARACTER UP, IT IS NOT THAT HARD. PEDOPHILIA, FICTIONAL OR NOT, IS ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING. 

For me, grooming also lies in my opinion about the fictional kink thing. I do not wish anyone to be raped, groomed, or harmed in real life ever. It's all just fiction.

Regarding the nsfw art of Welcome Home and aus that they did. That was fine. BUT WHEN THEY SENT IT TO MINORS. Wow that's going pretty far, buddy. I'm sure lots of children lost their innocence then. 

(If you have more art tho send it to me 🤫)

 Children AT LEAST need to give consent before having something flashed to them like that. Kinda like how Jax in TADC says, "You know, you coulda asked for my consent before forcing me to see something so completely and utterly disgusting."

And by children, I mean above the age of 14 or 15.

Showing that to any younger audience is horrible..

And the zadr stuff did look like... well, pedophilia. (But for some reason aged up Dib was incredibly hot)

And I also read that Zim is actually 160plus. Please don't draw him as if he looks younger than he already does 😭

Anyway, that was me rambling about Smeet. (I still really want that Butcher nsfw art 😭)

Have a WONDERFUL night/day and I will see you beetles soon!