RF Wally X Fem!Reader

More Wally lol. I didn't know about rf or his backstory but I researched as much as I could TvT

This was a request from  @Another_Blurryface 

Comfort :) 

Sorry it took a while lol. Anyway

Warning: Mentions of drinking, suicide, and lots of low self esteem

Gender: FeMaLe (but there are quiet a few  uses of 'they')

Here ya go.. 

 Wally was in his office. It had been a boring and long day for him, though he hadn't spent much time out of his office. Just sitting at his desk. He was just hoping his employees were doing their job. Wally picked up a pen, and doodled a little scribble on a paper at the desk. He heard a knock at the door. He sighed quietly. "Come in." He looked up to the door, seeing his employee and closest assistant, Y/n. She looked slightly shook, but he ignored that for a moment. 

 "Rf, c-can I please take a small brea-"

 "Y/n your supposed to be working. Breaks are in a couple hours. Get back to your job." Walden said coldly. He leaned out of his chair slightly. Y/n rubbed her eyes as if she was tired. 

 "Wally please. Just a couple minutes..?" Her voices was cracking now. And it sounded like she were going to break into a melt down. Y/n looked to the ground, avoiding much eye contact. Wally's expression changed to a much softer one. He stood up out of his chair and walked in front of his assistant. Y/n looked up to him, small tears in her eyes. Wally crouched a little  to see her face better. (I dunno how tall he is TvT).  

 "Y/n, what's up? You normally enjoy your work." Walden asked quietly. Y/n looked back down and shook her head, saying nothing. "No, no, Y/n. Something is wrong. You need to tell me." He said, practically demanding. Y/n started to speak but their words were quiet and shaky. "What was that?" He asked a lot more lovingly.

 "I don't wan-wanna be h-here.." She kept her eyes away from his. Rf sighed.

 "You don't wanna be at the factory? It's not horrible here, cmon lighten up Y/n." Rf cracked a small smile. Y/n looked up to him. 

 "No. You.. you don't get it." Y/n said quietly. Wally looked a bit confused. A small tear was rolling down Y/ns cheek. He set a hand on their cheek and wiped away her tear with his thumb. 

 "I don't get what?" He moved a little closer to her face, trying to hear them better. Y/n shakily inhaled, before exhaling the words that came next.

 "I just don't wanna even live anymore.." Y/n whispered. Walden looked concerned and pulled her closer, into a tight hug. He looked back down at her.

 "Hey, don't say that.." Wally said softly and lovingly. "People love you and it would be horrible if you ever left. Do you wanna talk about it?" Obviously he cared much more on this matter. Y/n shrugged. Her breath was still quiet and shaky.

 "Well.. I just.. My dad says I haven't been doing enough lately.. and. And he says that when he's gone I'm gonna have to t- and he wants me to move out and... And I just haven't been doing enough here or at home, and he blames his drinking on me. I'm just the problem and there's just so much-" The words just kept rolling off her tongue. 

 "Hey, hey. It's gonna be alright, okay?" He crouched again to see her face. "Look at me. Okay? It's gonna be fine." He kissed her forehead gently, before whispering, "You are enough and you always will be. Don't ever doubt that. Your a good assistant and a hard worker. I'd hate to loose someone like you." He pulled them back into another long, tight hug.

 Y/n sniffled. "Cause the business rate would go down..?" She asked. Wally chuckled and shook his head. 

 "No Y/n. Cause I love you, and I generally need you in my life, okay?" Walden's words were still soft and lovingly. Y/n hugged him back and started to cry softly into his chest. At first he was a little surprised, but then he just embraced the hug. 

 "I l-love you.. you too." They said in between breaths. Wally chuckled again. He set a hand in her hair and gently caressed her head. "Can I s-still take a break?" Y/n said looking up and slightly laughing, though there were still tears in her eyes.

 Walden laughed with them before saying, "Yes, Y/n. Take a big, long, refreshing break, okay? I can just boss around everyone else." Y/n laughed again, before hugging him a little tighter.

 "Thank you." She mumbled.

IM SO SORRY IT WAS SHORTTTTT

HOPE YOU ENJOYED 

ILY BEETLES

STAY HYDRATED, DRINK WATER, AND EAT FOOODDD

And always feel free to request <3