Wally X Eddie X Reader

I'm literally a simp for Eddie and Wally 😭 I'll come out with something other soon, I promise

Perhaps Howdy X Reader? 

Warning: This is a smut 🥲 so expect all that. It's polyamorous obviously, soooo

Gender: Neutral

 Bbrrrr

(There is no plot it's just smut 🤓) (also first person pov and pre-planned by the characters) 

 Eddie pushed me onto the bed, next to Wally who sat there in only his boxers. Eddie toppled over my body, and pinned then to the edge of the bed. Wally watched for a moment while Eddie took off my shirt. I giggles as the cold air caressed my skin. Wally set his hand on Eddie's back, saying, "Be careful with our neighbor, Eddie." in his monotoned voice. I smirked.

 "Yeah Eddie, I'm super fragile." I teased before sticking my tongue out. He raised an eyebrow.   "Then maybe we should just quit now.." Eddie says, but I shake my head. "No! B-break me, Eddie! Please! Break me!" My mouth spilled. He chuckled quietly, looking to Wally. "They are already so desperate." He glides his fingers over my chest, causing me to flinch slightly. 

 "W-Wally, aren't you gonna joi- join us?" I look over to him. I could feel my face burning and I didn't need to be told it was red to know. He nods. "I'm just letting Eddie get a head start." Wally closes his eyes. 

 "Oh.. okay.." I sighed softly, but Eddie's fingers slid over a sensitive spot, washing away the relaxed feeling. "I see someone's quite sensitive~" Eddie smiles. He leans in and kisses my forehead gently. Eddie got off of me, and sat beside me on the bed. I sat up as well, in the middle of Eddie and Wally, just shirtless. Wally opens his eyes again and sets a hand on my thigh. "Neighbor, how are you so lovely?" He asks me. I shrug, before gripping his hand as well. I turn to Eddie, who had gotten undressed while Wally kept me distracted. He reaches his arms out and grabs me, pulling me onto his lap. I could feel his hardness grind against me. I moan gently. 

 "Wally, could you help me here..?" Eddie said as he nuzzled the back of my neck. Wally leaned over to me and gripped at the waistband of my pants. My gaze from his hands quickly went to his eyes. They stared back at me, piercing into my soul. I whimper but nod as Wally removed my pants from the legs. Along with my undergarments. He tossed them to the floor and came back to me. I was staring into Wally's eyes until Eddie nipped my ear. My face got hotter. 

 "H-Hey!" I tried to look back at Eddie but Wally gripped my chin with his soft yellow hand, holding my stare. Eddie chuckled, and used his grip on my hips to slide my entrance over his foot long donkey kong ding dong (IM SO SORRY I HAD TOOOO). I shook my head. "Easy!" 

 Wally crawled closer to me, resting one hand on Eddie's thigh and the other still holding my face. "Just focus on me, darling." Wally whispers. I nod slowly and swallow hard. Eddie slowly presses into me. A loud groan slips through my mouth. Wally sets his thumb over my lips. "Quiet.. the neighbors will hear, dear.." He said lovingly. I smiled. Eddie gave me a couple of seconds to adjusted before adding a few more inches into me. And rested, and added, until he was all the way in. I kept my stare locked on Wally's black eyes. 

 "Y/n.. you asked for this, okay?" Eddie whispers, before tightening his grip on my hips and sliding me on and off of him slowly. He didn't pull all the way out, but kept the tip in every thrust. I shut my eyes tightly, holding in my loud cries of pleasure. Wally cooed, "Good puppet, good puppet.." He still held tightly to my chin, but caressed my cheeks with his thumb. Eddie started picking up his pace. I couldn't help but moan again. Wally gave me a stern face, but his expression quickly softened to a more loving one. "Hey, your doing so well~" Eddie says. "How fast do you like it, neighbor?" He asks before once again picking up the pace. He began to grunt with each thrust. It was pretty rough at this point. 

"Eddie!" I yelped as he began hitting my cervix hard. It felt he was gonna press through me. "Eddie, go easy on them!" Wally scowls, but apologized quickly. 

 "I'm gonna.. Eddie! Ah! Ah!" I yelped with each thrust. "Wally! Mph! I'm- so- close.." "Your doing so well, Y/n~" Eddie praises. As Eddie's thrusts start getting slopped, Wally leans in and kisses my face gently. It was a couple minutes but then Eddie groaned as his seed filled me, and I snap quickly too. I feel Eddie leave my walls and I fall over onto Wally, kissing him roughly. He furrowed his brows in slight frustration but soon got into it more. Eddie covered his mouth as he huffed for air. I got off of Wally and laid on the bed. "Th-thank you..." I whisper, breathily. Wally nods. "I love you guys." I say. Eddie and Wally both lay beside me. Eddie plays with my hair and Wally wraps and arm around me and rubs my back. "We love you, Y/n." They both say.

That would be freaky lolll. I always loved reading in first person but didn't realize how weird it is to write in. Eh.. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Tbh it's probably sloppy but it took me 40 minutes but it's so short :(

Stay hydrated my beetles!

Dont forget to eat and sleep as well! 

Ily guys!