Ep: 2pt1

When it was night, Luffy was hanging upside down on the boat annoying Nami, who was trying to unlock the safe. "Can you not do...that?" She asks while her head is on the safe. "Sorry. It's hard to sit still.", Luffy apologizes and jumps down, "I'm feeling so...so piratey." He says with a smile. "Yeah? Well, you're gonna end up feeling watery if I have to throw you overboard. I told you I need absolute silence." Nami states annoyed, still trying to open the safe.

"I know. I know. Absolute silence...It's just that this is my first real pirate score.. Can you believe that?" Luffy asked. "Yeah, I can, because you told me right after you asked me, yet again, to join your crew." Nami answers. "We do make a pretty good team." Luffy said and jumps down again, making his way over to Nami. Getting really close to her, placing his head right beside hers on the safe. "Is it open yet?" He asked.

"No. And can you please give me some quiet and some space?" Nami asks pulling off Luffy's straw hat, almost flying away but he caught it just in time. "Hey. Not cool. Don't mess with my hat." Luffy said turning to look at her with a glare. "Why do you care so much about that old thing anyway? It looks like you fished it out of the trash." Nami insults. "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Luffy answers and turn away from Nami.

"Will you two knock it off? Me and Sujin are trying to take a nap." Zoro said while laying down next to Sujin, who was sitting up hugging her knees. "Oh, I'm sorry. We're we interrupting your beauty sleep? Not that you need it, princess." Nami looks over to them and winks at Sujin. "Don't like what you see? Look away." Zoro says. Nami turns around and focuses on opening the safe. A few moments later it opens, Nami gasps and slowly lifts her head up.

She opened the safe. "You did it!" Luffy said surprised. Nami took out the map to The Grand Line, Zoro walked over to them and opened the safe too, not seeing anything else he closed it. "That's it? Isn't there supposed to be gold inside a safe? Or jewls?" Zoro asked annoyed there was nothing he wanted inside. "This is more than gold. It's knowledge. This is a map to The Grand Line." Nami scoffs.

"The Grand Line. Ah. The Grand Line is just right...Where is it exactly?" Luffy asked looking around. "You're going there, but you don't know where it is?" Nami asks looking at Luffy in disbelief. "Guess I need a navigator on my crew." Luffy stated and Nami walked away.

"The seas are divided into four quadrants. East Blue, North Blue, West, South. This thin strip of land that circles the globe is called the Red Line, and this band across the middle is The Grand Line. A treacherous stretch of ocean with bigger islands, bigger cities, bigger pirates, Flush with riches and ripe for the picking." Nami explained. "And that's where we're gonna find the One Piece." Luffy said confidently.

"I've killed a lot of pirates looking for that thing. What is it? Like, a big diamond or something?" Zoro asked. "It's Gold Roger's treasure. He hid it somewhere in The Grand Line. All in One Piece." Sujin explained. "It's a myth. The reason no one's found it in 22 years is that it doesn't exist." Nami states looking at everyone. "Can't wait to see the look on your face when we find it." As soon as those words leave Luffy's mouth they hear an explosion.

"Is that the Marines?" Zoro and Sujin ask at the same time, "How did they find us?" Sujin asked scared for her life, she moves closer to Zoro. He notices her scared face and held her hand in his, hoping it will comfort her. Everyone rushes outside and sees red lights and red smoke. "This smoke smells weird." Luffy says as everyone is starting to breathe it in. Luffy quickly stuffs the map down his throat so no one will take it. The straw hats pass out on the boat after breathing in the smoke.

Luffy is the first to wake up, he walks over to Sujin and tries to wake her up. "Hey...Sujin." Luffy whispers to wake her up. She slowly opens her eyes and blushes at how close their faces are. She looks over at Zoro and Nami. "Zoro. Hey. Wake up" She gently shakes Zoro to wake him up. He opens his eyes and looks at her. "They took my swords" He said looking down. "And my rucksack, ugh, with all my navigation gear." Nami says waking up too.