Applyfic Update 2024

Hello! Happy New Year! Now that I'm finally reunited with my beloved computer, I can finally get back to work on my applyfics (between class projects of course). Here's a little rundown of my hopeful, tentative plan. No promises. 

Also this is very much just me displaying my shortcomings but you know, I'm okay with that. I trust you guys :D 

SWEET DREAMS

Ah, Sweet Dreams. My longest running, most-completed applyfic. I think I'll actually finish it this year! There are five chapters left until the end, and I have each of them planned out already, so it's looking bright! *Knocks aggressively on wood.* 

Of course, it's not perfect, and I will resist the temptation to edit it, because otherwise I'll never be able to stop writing it. And the ending is a little... well, it's interesting to say the least. But hopefully it'll be An Ending, if not a satisfying one. 

I'll stop being cryptic. Anyway, next!

ECSTASY

There's a reason Ecstasy is after Sweet Dreams, but you won't find that out until the end of it. Now, Ecstasy hasn't been worked on in the slightest, and there's a lot of openended-ness. Trust me, I know. But with the end of Sweet Dreams, I think I know where I want to land Ecstasy, so that's some good news! 

( By the way, almost every modern book I write takes place in the same universe, with a few exceptions. Ecstasy, Sweet Dreams, and The Chronicles of Eula are all canonically related to Vigilante Shit, by lvejackson. So one day, when they all come together in a mind-blowing conclusion that solves every plothole, you can be properly prepared. ) 

In short, I don't know when Ecstasy will be updated, but know that I am brewing over it constantly.

THE HONEYBEES

So remember the time when my computer broke and I lost everything?? No? That's okay, I don't expect you to. But it did happen. And with it vanished all my Honeybees prep, outlines, and pre-written chapters. I am crushed to say the least. 

Because of that blow, I've been pretty unmotivated to work on Honeybees, because it just upsets me to even look at it at this point. But when summer comes round, I'm sure I'll kick it up again. 

AND WE WERE JUST GETTING TO THE ABDEL CHAPTER TOO NOOOOO T-T

Okay I'm fine. I'm fine. 

LAMENTATIONS

Lamentations is my pet project, and the one that I want to seriously work on. Of course, that means having a draft. And that means writing. And despite my passion for writing... we all know how consistent and completion-oriented I am. 

*Blinks.* 

Anyway. Lamentations has a whole new outline, and I'm forcing myself to just write, and fix all the character bugs later. I'm forcing myself to not update until I've finished every. Single. Chapter. And I'm sorry for you guys, but if I write purely for the serotonin rush of updating and reading comments, then I will never write a good chapter again. 

But trust it IS being written. Mostly. 

PINECONE STATION

Like The Honeybees, Pinecone is a seasonal kind of fic. And since I didn't get a chance to start it in the Christmas season (*glares at broken computer sitting dejectedly in a corner*) I will have to save it for next season. 

Alas. Again more of my failures on display, but it's no secret that I didn't update it LOL. 

DEEP END

Deep End is probably going through the most reconstruction, besides Lamentations. I've changed the ENTIRE plot, and because writing possesses me and I just move my fingers when it tells me to, I've now lost the entire Roman plotline. So I have to figure that out, but never fear, Cyrus Hathaway will appear! I love him too much to let him vanish. 

I won't reveal too much, but the new Deep End is about curses and blessings, with Estelle representing the stagnancy between. If you aren't cursed or blessed, what are you? And aren't monsters a kind of god? 

It'll be a good time. Will updates happen soon? Nope, probably not. What can I say? At least I'm consistent in my failures! 

THE CHRONICLE OF EULA

Should I be starting a new applyfic when I have finished zero? 

Eh who cares. As you all remind me, it's for fun, not a career. 

The Chronicle of Eula will be a very dumb, lighthearted story that's mostly just characters bantering and annoying the hell out of each other. I'm very excited for it, it'll be fun. It's not to be taken seriously, despite my best attempts to make the aesthetic look serious. 

And again. Do we think this will get finished in the conceivable future? Nope! Does that stop me? Also Nope! 

Huzzah, delusion and starting things I cannot finish! 

And yeah, that's kinda the rundown! For some bonus information, I'm still going strong on Mongoose, which has been so fun to write. I'm debating if, when I finish it, I want to do a part 2, a prequel, or an entirely new fandom. Who knows! I'll probably ask the people and see what they want, because I love fan service disguised as writing. 

ALSO WITH THE NEW ECHO SHOW COMING OUT, I REALLY WANNA MAKE A MARVEL BOOK, SO MAYBE I'LL DO THAT :D

Anyway, thanks for reading, see y'all later, hope your day is razzle-dazzle-perfect! IDK what that was I'm so sorry my delirium is taking control of my hands okay goodniiiiiighttt <3 or goodmorning. or afternoon. you know. 

BAI.