Prologue

Foot steps can be heard in the hallway of a building a girl walking with a smile on her face getting excited for what their boss will give her a mission.

Stopping at the exact door she steady her breath and fix herself before knocking.

*Knock* *Knock* was what heard in the hallway following a voice inside "Come in." the voice inside the room spoke letting the girl in.

The girl then open the door letting herself inside and close the door "Sit down zumi." their boss said the girl now known as zumi sat down at the couch in front of the boss.

"As you can see zumi, you will have a mission for today but of course you can take a break and let Elijah do you're mission while on break" the boss said making zumi smile again at the same time irritated just by hearing Elijah's name.

"Of course, I have got a message for you saying I have a mission for today and there's no way I'll take a break." Zumi spoke with a smirk on her face making the boss chuckle.

"Alright then you know what's your mission is zumi, you can now proceed to the main room." Zumi then stand up and smile again "Thank you for giving me this mission krish." zumi said and walk to the door to leave.

╭══🖤═════ღ❦ღ══╮
🇲 🇦 🇮 🇳 🇷 🇴 🇴 🇲
╰══ღ❦ღ═════🤍══╯

"Now where's the electricity..." Zumi then proceed to the main room now looking where the electricity was since the main room was dark "There it is" the main room was now bright because of the lights, inside the main room was the big stage with many chairs that's line up with each size and a space in the middle that leads to the exit.

"Now let's bring them in." Zumi spoke excitedly with a one flick from her finger a portal was suddenly open engulfing whoever was in the other side, the main room was suddenly full of people with a different clothes.

Zumi was waiting for one of them to stand up but it's been 2 hours and none of them haven't stand up zumi was confused as to why haven't they stand up.

"Huh? Why aren't they standing up?" Zumi spoke confused when suddenly she remembered that the portal will make the people in the other side passed out "Oh.. Ugh now I'll wait for 5 minutes for them to wake up" zumi then goes out the main room to go to the kitchen to take something to eat.

5 minutes have passed the main room was now full of people talking and thinking where they are "Traveller wake up!" A voice was heard waking a certain traveller "Ugh.. Paimon?" The traveller or also known as Aether woke up and sit down to adjust his eyesight "Thank the archons you're alive." Paimon who was waking up Aether said with a relief face.

"Where are we?" Aether spoke before paimon could answer the traveller a girl with blue hair with a warrior clothes style spoke "I'm afraid we don't know where we are traveller." The girl said the traveller nod "Thank you for answering ayaka" the girl now known as ayaka just nod and smile.

The main room was still filled with people's voice when suddenly someone spoke "Oh? You guys are finally awake." Zumi spoke with a smile on her face making the main room quite.

Suddenly people were on their stance fight and ready to take their weapons when they can't feel it.

"I'm sorry but weapons are not allowed here so as y'alls vision since visions is not real in this world." Zumi spoke making the audience shock for a minute.

"Who are you and what do you mean 'in this world' you're saying." A certain red haired man spoke earning the looks of his fellow citizens.

"Greetings I am zumi, vice President of the FSM and the owner of the Manhwa cafe." Zumi spoke making the audience confused of the 'FSM' and 'Manhwa Cafe'.

"Of course you guys don't know what I meant, ahem.. FSM reffers to 'Fiction Story Maker' and the manhwa cafe reffers to.. A cafe with foods and coffee with a twist." The audience understand the cafe that zumi said except for the FSM.

"Ugh enough chit chat there's no time, you're all here to react to your different universes." Zumi said with a smile earning the audience shock faces "What do you mean different universes" a women's voice was heard in the main room making the her people shock.

"Really? Do I need to speak the meaning of 'different universes'." Zumi said which earn the audience shock for answering like that to the one and only shogun an archon.

"You-" kojou Sara was about to yell at the girl when the shogun stop her.

"No. I understand what you meant different universes what I specifically ask is what kind of different universes it is and how do we even see it." The shogun spoke with a soft voice earning her fellow inazumas shock faces again.

"You'll see if you're gonna react, and besides those chairs that you guys saw are just the right number to each nation people were in." The audience then look at the chairs line up, some of them are already sitting and some of them are still standing.

"Come on now sit down and let's start, if you guys don't believe me I'll just let you guys react to some certain scenes that has already happened in your world." Zumi spoke earning the audience silent nod.

The main room is now quiet and well organized because all of them are sitting in their perspective sits.. mondstadt, liyue, inazuma, sumeru, fontaine, natlan, and snezhnaya the traveller was sitting in the star like sits with paimon on his side though he felt lonely since there are other chairs in his sits but him and paimon are the only one who's sitting there.

"Okay you're all are in your perspective sits let's begin..!" Zumi says excitement is the one you can see on her face, the stage was then open and they saw a huge black screen and then turn in to a white screen with a downloading letters was shown.

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
End of prologue
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

____________________________
Hey y'all as you can see I upload a prologue today even though I said that I'll post in Saturday or Sunday, well.. I change my mind since I don't have anything to do and besides it's my birthday tomorrow January 5th that's why I choose to upload today but don't worry I'm still gonna post the chapter one in Saturday or Sunday the chapter one was just them reacting to some scenes that has already happened in their world. And btw since in my game I was about to begin the sumeru archon quest that will be the exact time is Aether is so.. In short there's still no wanderer but he'll be teleport here in a certain chapter since I want drama that's all peace out.
____________________________