Chap n/a : Fanarts 2

Zumi was then walking the hallway to go in the kitchen while humming.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
KITCHEN
╚═══════════. .★.╝

"Hmm where is it.." While zumi was finding the food she put in the counter she didn't hear the door creak indicating someone goes in.

"Looking for this?" Someone spoke behind zumi that made her froze from the familliar voice.

She then fix her composure and look behind her to see someone she hates the most.

"What are you doing here and to my food.. Elijah." Zumi said with a stern on her voice while glaring at the now person as Elijah.

"What? I can't go to our kitchen? Your so mean.. Zumi." Elijah said while smirking that made zumi mad more.

"I don't have the time to argue with you Elijah. Give me my food I have a mission to do." Zumi said while calming down not wanting to shout.

"Well to bad since it's my turn to do this mission of yours." He said while fake yawning, "What do you mean." Zumi ask nervous while looking at Elijah.

"I see your nervous, but don't worry it's not like krissha would throw you away from this mission." Elijah said while rolling his eyes then continue what his saying.

"It's just.. Your cafe is in a mess right now, your dear workers are having a problem since there are many costumers their order is late on coming." Elijah said while smiling at zumi "WHAT!" zumi shout while rage and panic is on her face.

"That's why-" Elijah was about to say something when zumi beat him to it "Enough talking you'll be the one observing them, I will come back!" Zumi said in a hurry not minding if her food was thrown away in the floor.

"Tsk tsk not even saying a thank you." Elijah spoke while rolling his eyes then proceed to go to the main room.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
MAIN ROOM
╚═══════════. .★.╝

"THIS IS SO DELICIOUS!" Paimon shouted while some burger steak is in her mouth.

"Paimon don't speake while eating you'll choke." Aether spoke while looking at paimon with a chicken joy was in his hand.

"Oh my.. The taste of this chicken is like a fire." Lisa said while munching the chicken.

"This noddle with a red sauce is sweet.. This is my first time eating a noodle with a sweet flavor.." Ei said while eating the food she have.

"This peach mango pie? Or whatever it is, is so good!" Furina said while stars are on her eyes "I know right!" Navia spoke while stars are on her eyes too.

While all of them are eating the door suddenly open that made them turn their head to it, when the door open they saw an unfamiliar person looking at them.

"My my, sorry to disturb your eating you guys can continue." Elijah spoke with a smile that made the audience silent.

"Anyways, I'm Elijah your observation for now or not, zumi is gone for now since there's a problem on her cafe." Elijah said that made them felt relief.

"Ehem anyways while you guys are eating let's react to another fanarts yea." Elijah said that made some of them happy "Well let's start now shall we?"

" Elijah said that made some of them happy "Well let's start now shall we?"