Chap 5 - I'm a 6, he's an 11

The little break is over all of them are already sitting on their perspective sits waiting for the screen to lit up.

"Ok since your little break is over, I plan to let you guys react to an other au and we'll comeback for the other one." Elijah said while looking at them with a lazy smile on his face.

"Oh before that I'm gonna teleport someone here." Elijah said again remembering that he needs to teleport them before starting.

The same portal was then seen in the stage one flick of Elijah's finger the portal lit up than 3 people came out the portal.

"Ugh where am i." A woman speak up while touching her head from spinning.

"Huh! How dare one did this to an-" another woman speak while fixing her glasses and stop what she's about to say when she saw many people in front of her.

"Huh where is this? I have a job to do." A boy said while confuse. (Ps: the NPCs are in the theater already all of them except some playable characters who is new to the game like gaming and chiori)

"Welcome to the main room hmm.. Gaming, xianyun and chiori." Elijah said while looking at the peace of paper for the three new audience in the main room with their names.

"Chiori!" Kirara shouted a bit when she saw the person who made her clothes.

"It's the illuminated bird!" Paimon shouted while widening her eyes "huh!" Illuminated bird- I mean xianyun said.

'Gaming...' Someone from the liyue station thought while looking at the boy.

"Ok reunion later, give them a sit and we'll start." Elijah broke the atmosphere while turning on the screen.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐀 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐫.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭.

"Huh? What kind of clothing is that person wearing and what is that thing that passes by the screen." Kirara spoke up while having sparks on her eyes from the way the person's clothes looks perfectly fine and well fashion.

"The guy was wearing a suit just like navia's guards." Chiori answered Kirara with her usual expression.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭.