Chap 6 - Cooking with Xiao (1)

The Screen then light up that made the audience stop talking and fix their composure to be comfortable in their sit.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨" 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

"..." Xiao was quite and shock when he saw himself on the screen but he shrugged it away.

"Oh we're reacting to Xiao now." Paimon speak with a smile on her face.

"Chef?" Xiangling said with a confuse and a bit shock on her face.

"It's surprising to see xiao to be a chef.." Paimon whispered but Xiao still heard it.

"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨. " 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞.

"Ooh~ food!" Paimon shouted a bit with a star on her eyes because of the food Xiao in the screen will gonna make.

*Sigh* Aether just sigh tired of paimon from being excited over a food but she's not wrong though food can make you excited so he proceeds to look at the screen.

"But I'm confused can Xiao even know how to cook?" Hu tao said with a smile on her face while looking at Xiao who was just quite.

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬' 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬!" 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞.

"..." The audience was sent to quite to what Xiao in the screen said.

"Well that answers my question.." Hu tao said with a bit of sweat on the side of her face.

'Xiao cooking?' Zhongli thought while his other hand is on his chin.

"𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 *𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐭* 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞." 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

"..." The audience was just quite not wanting to say anything since the one their reacting is a/the yaksha from liyue.

"Yeah.. It really isn't too hard.." Xiangling said while her face is trying to smile with a little sweat on her forehead.

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞." 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞.