Chap n/a : Fanarts

"Hmmm.." A minute later zumi was thinking what happened to the device.

"Why is it not opening?" Paimon ask and look at the balcony wherein zumi was secluded.

Zumi lost in her thoughts didn't heard what paimon said 'What happened to the device, is it malfunctioned?'.

Paimon was about to ask something again when suddenly they heard a strange voice coming out of nowhere.

*Ding ding ding*

"!!!" Everyone was suddenly shocked at hearing a strange sound and look everywhere.

"Zumi." What was they heard still looking everywhere, zumi was back to her senses and jolted a bit from hearing their boss voice in the speaker.

"Yes boss?" Was what zumi answered everyone then look at zumi with confusion on their faces.

"As you can see the device is not working, let it rest for an minute since what they'll react next was a different one. The device can't handle it for now since it's been years we use it." Their boss said with a calming voice while looking at the camera who was focus on the main room.

"Oh.. So that's why, then what will they'll react right now?" With a worried tone zumi ask their boss.

"Let them react to some fanarts, you can use the other device that's full of fanarts." Zumi was suddenly smiling at what their boss said.

"Sure thing boss, leave it to me." Zumi spoke cheerfully, the speaker was then off meaning that their boss turn it off already.

"Okay then folks, as you heard instead of reacting to the next one we will react to some fanarts or also known as portrait/picture in your world." Everyone was then a bit excited seeing some pictures about them.

"Let's begin!" Zumi shouted a bit.

Everyone was amazed at seeing a picture of the kamisato siblings with their house worker Thoma

"Who ever made that fanart? Anyway it looks beautiful and I'm grateful that they put Thoma in it." Ayaka said with a smile on her face.

"I agree at what my sister said it is a magnificent fanart." With a small smile ayato said, Thoma was embarrassed/flustered that he was in this so called fan art but he was happy since he was included with the kamisato siblings.