02 / the one where percy becomes one with the plumbing

CHAPTER 2, ACT 1
IVY
[best read in georgia font, second smallest font size, and black background !]

       𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐒 cabin was like walking into a bathroom full of girls

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐒 cabin was like walking into a bathroom full of girls. In the sense that it was absolute chaos. There were campers everywhere. They were on the floor, sitting on bunks, not to mention the sleeping bags filled with items just lying on the floor?

It was a mess, really. Ivy felt a sense of guilt rise in her. She had a whole cabin all to herself while a bunch of kids were shoved into one cabin, because the stupid gods don't want anyone that's not their kid to live in their cabin apparently.

Putting all that aside, she was looking for someone amidst the chaos of the cabin. Who, you may ask, might she be looking for? That would be none other than the cabin counselor himself, Luke Castellan.

Unfortunately, he was no where to be found, so she settled with asking his half-brother, and one of her closest friends, Connor Stoll.

"Hey! Connor!" she had to raise her voice due to the overall noise of the cabin, but also because the idiot could never hear anything

"Wha- oh! Hi Ivy!"

She rolled her eyes. "Hey, where's Luke?"

"Uh, I think he's in here somewhere?"

"How in the world do you loose someone in a cabin?"

"It's surprisingly very easy when there's a million people in one" he shrugged.

She sighed. "Point taken. I'm gonna go find him alright?"

"Right, see you later Ivy!"

"See you."

She trudged through the cabin, careful not to step on anybody's stuff. She eventually found Luke, talking to a younger camper.

"Luke."

He turned around. "Ivy, what do you want?"

"Rude," she mumbled, "But anyways you have a new camper coming soon. I'm pretty sure Chiron is giving him the tour right now. His name is Percy Jackson."

"The one that killed the minotaur?"

"Yup. Also, can you try to get your cabin to be nice to him? The poor guy lost his mom a few days ago. The last thing he needs is a whole gang of kids picking on him."

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything."

"Okay," she sighed, "Bye, Luke."

Ivy and Luke had never been close. He helped her train occasionally, just as he did with every other camper, but they never really talked outside of what they needed to. There was something off about the Hermes boy that Ivy just couldn't quite place. Obviously, she couldn't say this anyone. Everybody at camp adored Luke Castellan, especially her best friend, Annabeth Chase.