03. aka-chan

As time passed by within the few weeks (Y/N) had been in Class 3-E, she was able to become comfortable with her new classroom, classmates, and even her yellow octopus of a teacher.

Even though Korosensei was a dangerous yellow octopus (who planned to destroy planet Earth)... She found comfort with him, seeing as he was the only teacher who has reached out to her as a person and made sure she felt heard instead of her following the direct demands and orders of peers and teachers. 

She realized all his efforts were not at all bullshit,  but for his students to succeed in their future in academics and careers.

He was the best damn teacher she's ever had.

A few weeks later...

- (y/n) pov -

"I still can't believe you transferred to Class 3-E, it feels like forever we were able to actually have conversations with each other!"

Smiling, kind girl Kanzaki nods in agreement, "Yeah, I agree Nagisa-kun! (Y/N) and I used to hang out during prep when her teacher wasn't looking... Hehe~"

It felt so amazing to be calm.

I've always been stressed, dealing with the impossible demands of the adults around me for 3 years now have brought me to lose my sanity. I mean, Karma used to find me passed out on my desk all the time in my room during midnight. He had to help me in my own self-care, I didn't have time or could find time with free time. All of my stress brought me to view basic needs as a reward, I could eat a meal once I reviewed for 2 hours on Mathematics, along with studying both Social Studies and Science formulas. I could take a quick 30 minute nap once I finish my usual 12 hour homework, then I would have to move on to dealing with Language Arts and Japanese. I had no time for myself, so this change may be disappointing, but I've never felt like myself in Kunugigaoka until now.

"Hehe, I'm kinda glad too... But..."

Nagisa puts his hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me. Both Kanzaki and Nagisa knew how much of a hard worker I was, especially with my academics as they knew why, they understand how hard it feels to feel like you've disappointed someone. "(Y/N)-san, even though you're a genius... You never deserved all the stress the people on the main campus put you through. Being a top student isn't all that from how we see it treated you, but your efforts have always been reflected in all your work. You've needed rest, take this as a long deserved break."