04. have you heard?

at school...

- (y/n) pov -

When Karma and I came to school today, we saw a woman... walking with Korosensei... holding onto his tentacles... WHAT?!

"Karma... Have you seen that woman before?" I leaned over on my tippy toes to whisper into his ear, "Cause look..! She's super clingy with him!!! Is that his girlfriend?"

"Tch. Nah, definitely not. Unless she really is into... I doubt it. She could be on a mission or something? Can't wait to see what happens today."

Plain ol' Karma, I nudge Karma by leaning over to him, "Hmm.. Hopefully she likes him!! He looks so happy!!"

"Psssh. Tellin' you I doubt it, she was sent here for a mission to kill him. Probably has an attitude too. Just wait and see."

...

And he was right.

This girl was totally a... bitch!

I mean I usually don't badmouth people, but wow... This girl was just plain out rude! A total asshole... A bitch.

When Korosensei left to fetch her coffee, that's when her true colors were revealed to us. We all had suspicions about her at first, but I wanted to have hope for Korosensei..!

She was a trained assassin, really good acting, but even Korosensei saw through her plan and gave her a "lesson"...

It was a day for sure as our new English teacher just had... that happen to her, however we did not expect her to be that much of a bitch to look down on our class... for trying.

"Even if the Earth wasn't on the brink of destruction, entrance exams are for students with a future."

"News flash, that isn't any of you losers."

...

That stings... I felt the atmosphere of the classroom, all of us were pissed off. Even I was pissed off, I know my grades are still really good but they won't allow me to transfer out of the class. But on the other hand, my classmates are struggling and willing to learn the material to raise their grades. All of them work extremely hard to do their best on all the tests, her just dismissing them and even myself as kids with no futures is just... messed up.

As she started to continue with her ramble about helping her forge a plan in order to kill Korosensei, one of my classmates throw a paper ball at her.

"Get out."

Soon chaos erupted into the old classroom, multiple items being launched and chucked across the room all directing towards that Ms. Bitch. We were all hurt, we were trying to get our grades up and prove to those around us that Class 3-E isn't just an end class but a new opportunity to prove ourselves.

While the bickering continued for the duration of the class, Karma leans over and smirks, "Told ya. Total bitch."

Yep. He was right.

...