ii.

"okay. is it recording? oh my god, how do you do this stuff?" your cute whining could be heard from his laptop.

satoru could only smile as he watched the tape—you, fumbling your way to get used to his camcorder.

the camera caught him and suguru goofing around. satoru taught you the basics and you pretty much got it. however, you were still a bit confused.

you clicked on the supposedly zoom button and it did its job. you slowly zoomed both of your bestfriends trying to punch each other.

you held the device a little bit shaky when you called them out. "yoohoo! 'toru! sugu! look!"

they turned their head at you and waved. satoru pushed suguru's face away and started walking to you. the latter did the same and they were back wrestling like little children.

satoru let out a giggle as you did. he missed you.

"... and they're back." you whipped the camcorder to your pretty face and satoru's heart stuttered for a bit.

"so, so pretty..." his fingers tapped the screen where your face was as if he could feel your soft skin.

"hi! i am sorry for witnessing those childish acts. don't worry, they are still the strongest duo you'll ever see."

well, look at me now, [name]. would you still think of me as the strongest when i don't have the person who makes me the strongest?