iv.

"so, [name], where are we going?" satoru walked backwards to focus the camera on your pretty face.

you gave him a smile before clapping. "we're going to this ramen place sugu and i found! i swear it's the most delicious ramen i've ever tasted!"

he stalked towards you and you were startled by the sudden proximity. behind you two, suguru and shoko were whistling—acting innocent.

"what? when was this?!"

you looked at him in confusion. "you were away for an overseas mission and the elders assigned both suguru and i to handle a grade one curse. and then we stumbled upon this place then viola!"

he faced the camera towards his (handsome) face before ranting. "could you actually believe this betrayal?! my god! my own girlfriend and bestfriend behind my back!"

he could hear your serious voice at the background. "and i would make your nightmares into reality by dating suguru if you don't stop right now."

he laughed obnoxiously and he could feel his heart beating so fast it could fall out. "[name]-chan! you're such a funny joker! ha-ha!"

you hummed and gave him a delicate smile.

he focused the camera on you. "now, we get to see how ruthless my [name] is." then to suguru. "and how my bestfriend is a two-faced b—"

suguru covered the lens and present-satoru could hear the commotion in the background with you and shoko laughing as always and his former bestfriend attempting to punch him.