iii.

"okay, so now, we're going to find [name] and bother her as i should."

his vintage camcorder captured the buildings of jujutsu tech as he navigated his way towards you.

"so, i really want to surprise her—"

he could hear someone coughing around the corner. shoko's laugh greeted him with you in tow as you had a cigarette between your fingers. you were slamming your hand against your chest and you felt like you were coughing your lungs out.

panic gnawed inside satoru's chest. he ran off to you and gave his camera to shoko.

he hovered over you and put his hands on your back. "[name], what do you need?! do we have to go to the hospital? wait, we need to go abroad! yes! abroad! where?"

satoru watched in jealousy as his younger version got to feel you cupping his face softly. what he wouldn't give to feel you like that again.

he could smell the nicotine in your breath and his nose crunched in disgust. you let out a giggle as you moved your face closer to his, giving him an eskimo kiss.

"silly satoru. i was just trying new things. i wanted to know how shoko could deal having death inside her chest."

"[name], shut up! it's my coping mechanism."

and shoko—seeing how lovesick satoru had been to you—pressed the zoom in button and he took in the heart shapes forming in his eyes.

his hands formed into a fist as he stared at the video in front of him.

he is longing to feel you again. to touch you; to kiss you; to love you.

soon, [name].