♡ Rainy Day Out ♡

Y/N POV
__________

"It decides to start raining once we go out?" I muttered as rain started to fall on both me and Rengoku, and to make things worse, I didn't bring a sweater.

Rengoku felt the rain hit his face and looked at me. "Aren't you cold, Y/N?"

I glared at him and nodded. "Of course I'm cold! I didn't bring a sweater and we're already far from home!" There was a high chance of me getting sick and I've been avoiding sickness for a while now, I didn't want to lose my streak.

Rengoku softly chuckled and pulled me close. "I told you to bring your sweater, didn't I? But you were so stubborn to listen to me." I was close to killing him right then and there.

I shot Rengoku a glare and huffed. "No need to remind me, I can tell I made a horrible choice for not taking it." I looked away and shivered under the rain.

I felt Rengoku's sweater being wrapped half way around me before we both started running for some shelter.

"I think there's a place where we can eat in the district without worrying about the cold."

~

All that running was worth it right when my warm bowl of Ramen was placed infront of me, the warm steaming heat hitting my face perfectly, cooling up my cold nose.

"Aren't you going to thank me?" Rengoku chuckled and ruffled my hair softly, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before I pulled back to sit straight. "I'll repay you back one day, just you wait." I shot a wink at him before I dug in to my bowl of ramen.

I could feel Rengoku's eyes on me as I slurped up the noodles as if I hadn't eaten in days. I was completely lost in the noodles, I didn't even notice him order a drink for himself.

"I'll be waiting for as long as it takes for you to repay me." Rengoku responded with a wink, letting his head rest on his hand, almost making me choke with the noodles still in my throat when he gave me that look.

"You'll be waiting for months until what you're thinking happens." I said while using a napkin to clean up my mouth.

"I can wait."

My face heated up from how quick his response was, not even a second to think about it. It's like he could wait forever just to see me on top of him.

After I finished my bowl of ramen I cleaned my mouth with a napkin to clean up any leftover juice before looking back at Rengoku. "How long do you expect to wait, mh?"

He smiled and sat up straight. "Probably two days,"

My eyes widened at his response. Two days!? No way was I gonna ride his dick in two days, maybe two months.

I was going to say something until he added "If, I'm lucky, but I expect it within a month."

Much more reasonable but that's not going to happen.

"You know how bad I want to see you bounce on top of me." He chuckled softly and leaned slightly forward one of his elbows rested on the table, his head resting on his palm.

Has this man always been this sexy? Literally everything he does manages to give me butterflies.

I tried to play it cool and smiled at him. "Well, I guess you have to wait a little while longer until we have our wedding, which is in two months." Two months longer to ride his dick seems like hell, but I'll try to wait.

He smiled and looked at my lips. "Well, can I at least have your lips around me?"

What is this man saying? He's being too bold. Riding him this early would be too fast, but it'll be hard to resist someone like him. I'm stronger than I thought.

"You can wait two months, it's not that long if you don't think about it." From all this talking, I'm trying my best not to shut him up and go underneath the table to suck him off. Going pretty bad so far.

I made sure to not keep direct eye contact, because I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from doing something I would probably never regret but still don't want happening.

"But isn't that too long? I know that if we do it sooner, it won't be hard on both of us when we go to our honeymoon. Just letting you know, I'm not holding back in our honeymoon." He said with a wink, taking his drink and taking a sip out of it.

Knowing him, he'll most likely not hold back. A little practice won't be that bad, right? No, no, I can't be thinking like him.

"I'll think about it, yeah? For now, finish your damn drink, we'll be leaving soon." I said, looking at the drink he got for himself. "What is it anyway? It doesn't look like water nor soda."

"Because its neither, it's wine." He said as he raised his drink up and moved it side to side carefully enough to not spill anything.

"You're going to get drunk if you drink too much." I reminded, putting my bowl of ramen aside.

He shrugged. "If I do, then you have to take care of me." He smiled before taking another sip. "Its not that strong either way."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's see what happens."

~

I had gotten another bowl of ramen and finished it. Well, almost finished it, I needed a little more to go but I'll finish that soon enough.

I yawned and looked over at Rengoku who was carrying his own head. He had gotten at least 4 refills and it completely drink out of his mind.

"Fuck... Why didn't you warn me, Y/N~" He complained, pushing his cup away and holding his head.

"I did, but you didn't listen." He rolled his eyes at me and just laid his head on the table.

"I want to go home."

I had to clean this chapter up, new changes made 🤫