♡ Fucked ♡

Y/N Pov

This chapter does have some sexual themes in it, but the entire chapter is not dedicated to it.
__________

My lower back, my legs, my pussy, it was all sore. If I imagined how he would apologize, I wouldn't have thought he would fuck his apology into me.

Am I mad? Of course not. In fact, I want to be mad at him more often so he could apologize to me the same way every time.

Rengoku's hand snaked under my shirt and groped my breast gently. "How did you sleep?" He asked, his voice low and strained.

"Like a baby." I ran my fingers through his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Especially when I'm being held by a 5'10 man who destroyed me the day before."

He laughed and sat up straight, raising both his arms up and stretching out his body.

His back muscles stretched along with him and I could see every detail of it, amd the curve on his waist. The groan he made in the process. It was a breath-taking sight, making my morning much-needed.

He moved to the edge of the bed and let his legs hang on the side. He leaned back and yawned, his hair a mess as the morning light shined through the window.

"Y/N, do you want to come with me when I leave to meet Shinobu? Tengen's going and I don't want to be alone with him." He asked.

I thought about it, and I thought about how Tengen could get when I'm not there from what Rengoku has told me.

I trusted Tengen, I loved his wives, but the only thing I couldn't trust him with was being alone with Rengoku. Knowing him, he'll probably try doing something out of the ordinary and act as if he weren't just about to steal my husband away from me. He had 3 wives, he doesn't need a husband to that list.

I nod and rub my eyes lazily. "Yeah, I'll come, but when are we going?"

He stared at me for a couple of seconds, his gaze locked on me. He then reached out for my leg before he suddenly pulled it towards me, yanking me with him. I yelped and gripped the sheets as he looked at me from below him.

"So beautiful." He whispered into my ear, both my wrists pinned on top of my head.

His hand ran beneath my shirt, caressing the skin beneath. His hands fiddled with the bow on my bra before he yanked my bra down to free my breasts.

"Rengoku!" My nipples were poking through the shirt, electing a small moan from me. "If we do this now, we're probably not going to get to Shinobu's place in time."

Rengoku stared at my nipples that were poking through my shirt. He resisted enough not to suckle on them and pulled away.

"What if we're leaving around noon? I have plenty of time to have fun with you."

My cheeks tinted pink at his words, the way he looks like he was ready to devour every inch of me.

"Your acting as if we never have sex." I stated, fixing my bra through my shirt.

He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. "That's because I can never get enough of you."

He pulled away and helped me sit up on the bed. He pulled me in and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me securely.

"We'll leave around 6:10 and go pick up Tengen so we can get to her place around 6:30." He placed his hand on my ass and squeezed.

I yelped at the sudden grip and just kept myself in his hold.

"Okay then, but," I pulled back to look at him directly in the eyes. "We're still not having sex."

~