♡ Rethink ♡

Y/N POV
__________

"So how is you and your soon-to-be husband doing?" I haven't seen B/F in a while, and it was finally nice seeing them again, they always knew how to keep a conversation going.

"It's going amazing so far. We've gone out together and went to a restaurant onc-"

"Have you guys had sex yet?"

Huh!?

"What!? I was in the middle of speaking of my life with him."

"But that's not what I'm interested in! Has he fucked you so hard that you couldn't think straight? Have you guys went down on each other? Have you given him a blow jo-"

"Okay, okay! No more talking!" I couldn't let them continue talking when they were just making things up at that point. Well, maybe they weren't lying about me giving him the blow job. "Why are you so interested with my sex life?"

"I don't know, maybe I want to know if my friend has finally found the right guy to penatrate her pu-"

"Don't! Don't go that far in words." They were being too descriptive with their words, but I won't deny that I do want Rengoku to re-arrange my guts.

The thought always got me soaked, the way he could probably hit my cervix in one thrust got me so turned on. He already hit the back of my throat and pushed even further in, there is no doubt he won't make me scream his name in ecstasy. But I won't tell B/F that.

"But you need to tell me if you guys have done anything! Has he at least eaten you out?" B/F was asking too many questions, but I want to at least tell them I have done something.

"No," I let the silence sit for a couple of seconds before speaking again. "I was the one who ate him out."

The expression on their face was something I wish I could repeat over and over again.

"You, ate him!?" Their jaw was wide open it looked hilarious. "Did it hurt? Did he hit the back of your throat? Was it bi-"

"Enough with the questions!" I can't go on talking about Rengoku, even if I did like the fact that he was in pleasure because of me.

But B/F doesn't need to know that much information about it.

"I'll tell you this, he definitely made me rethink about not having sex with before our wedding, that's for sure."

I need Rengoku so bad it's not funny anymore 💔