🍋 Apologize 🍋

Rengoku Pov
__________

I'm fucking pissed.

She wasn't answering my text and she wasn't active. I got worried and went to the party she was at. Turns out when I got there, she had another man's hands on her.

I dragged her inside the house and slammed the door closed, leaning my back against the door and crossing my arms over my chest.

I stared her down and locked my eyes on her, waiting for her to speak up about what I had just saw at the party.

"So?" I started, clenching my fist tighter. "You aren't going to say anything about earlier?"

"It really wasn't what you think, Rengoku." She started, her voice almost convincing me to forgive her that very second. "He was just helping me stand."

I widened my eyes slightly and clenched my jaw. "Help you stand? How much did you fucking drink?"

"I wasn't thinking, okay? B/F was just telling me to have fun and to just drink, but I'm not blaming anything on them."

At this point, she wasn't fully sober, but she understood everything I was saying to her and everything she was saying to me.

I moved away from the door and walked closer to Y/N until I was inches away from her, her breasts almost touching me.

Her eyes stayed glued on mine as I stared down at her, my arms crossed over my chest. I wanted to slam my lips on hers and teach her a fucking lesson about having another man's hands on her, but I couldn't give in so easily.

"It doesn't explain why you let that man put his hands on you." I responded, my voice rough as I spoke.

"I wasn't thinking straight. Is there an amount of times I'm going to need to keep repeating that to you?" She said with attitude in her voice.

I felt my blood boil with the sound of her attitude in her voice, wanting to shut her fucking mouth up.

I reached for a fistful of her hair and pulled her face closer, eliciting a grunt from her.

"You don't fucking talk to me like that," I tightened my grip on her hair and lowered my voice down to almost a whisper, "I would gladly teach you a lesson about what happens when you talk back to me." I said, my voice rough as I spoke.

I let go of her hair and walked past her, going towards the bedroom without care of what she had to say.

~

It's been 3 days and I hadn't spoke to her since the argument. These past days has been hell. She hasn't slept in bed with me, she's been going out more often, and she's been ignoring me, not even looking at me.

It's driving me fucking crazy.

I'm frustrated at her, but I miss her bad enough to forget the frustration I have for her. I want her to look at me, speak to me, yell at me. Anything. I want her to acknowledge me.

Even thinking about her yelling at me gets me so hard that I can just cum at the thought of her yelling at me for getting so worked up over something little.

I was in the bedroom doing paperwork from my job, trying to forget my thoughts about Y/N. I heard her footsteps in the living room and I tried to put away any frustration I still had for her because that wasn't what I wanted right now.

I got up and left the bedroom and walked down the hallway to the living room. I entered the kitchen and saw her washing the dishes.

I know she knows I'm in here with her, but she still manages to act as if I'm not even in the room.