Bonus Chapter Two

A/N: Hi Guys! It's been a couple of years since I've visited this story, but I still get daily notifications from all of your votes and comments. Just know I see you and I appreciate you all. I've been missing Savannah and Sebastian a little so I thought I'd write another bonus chapter. Enjoy :)

‧₊˚˚‧₊

Savannahs POV
It was the first time in months since Scarlett was born that I was going to get to be alone with Sebastian, let alone little. I was both nervous and excited at the same time. Jasmine and Rue had just gotten back from their honeymoon and wanted Scarlett all to themselves. They offered to babysit so Sebastian and I could have a date night.

Of course, Sebastian's version of a date night, was us being Daddy and Little. It felt weird knowing I was going to be small again and be taken care of versus being the one to take care of another tiny human. But in all honesty, I missed it.

There was a lot of stress that had happened from finally putting my dad in jail and giving birth to my baby girl. It had just been building up and I hadn't had time or energy to properly deal with the stress. Sebastian could see that and I think that was why he pushed so hard for this night.

I had finished gathering all of Scarlett's toys and clothes for the night and had packed her overnight bag for Jasmine to come pick up. I had just gotten her to sleep and strapped her into her car seat when I heard a knock.

I opened the door to see Rue with Jasmine behind him. He smiled at me and came rushing in for a hug, "Oh my god, Sav. I've missed you so much. Hawaii was amazing! I got to meet Jasmine's extended family and they were all so nice."

Jasmine came up and shushed Rue with a gentle finger to his lips. "Shhh, I know you're excited, love bug, but we have to be quiet. Scarlett's sleeping."

She pointed over the car seat and Rue's eyes went big. "How long have we been gone? She wasn't that big last time we saw her," Rue whispered.

"Well, she's all yours for the next twenty-four hours so you can watch her grow all you want. Thanks again, you guys. Sebastian and I really need this," I told both of them.

"Of course, Sav. This'll be a good practice run for us anyways," Jasmine replied.

I kissed Scarlett's head before handing them her car seat and diaper bag. They headed out the door but Rue turned back around with a smirk, "Don't have too much fun now. I can only handle being an uncle to one baby at a time."

I rolled my eyes and pushed them out the door. I cleaned up the apartment and waited for Sebastian to get back home. I tried to get into my headspace but it proved too difficult. Deep down, I still needed Sebastian's help to get that vulnerable.

A little while later, Sebastian came home and greeted me with a kiss at the door. "There's my sweet pea."

I ran up to hug him, "I've missed you, Sebastian."

He chuckled and jokingly said, "Well, I guess you're going to have to miss me some more. Tonight, I'm daddy to you little one."

I blushed at his words. Daddy. I haven't said that in such a long time. I've missed that word.

"Why don't we run you a bath to get you clean and put you in some new jammies? I got new ones for you today," he said as he pulled out a Winnie the Pooh nightgown.

My eyes lit up and I felt myself slip a little into my headspace. "Thank you, Sebastian! It's so cute."

He kissed the top of my head and replied, "Of course, doll. I wanted to see you in something cute so I bought it for tonight. Why don't you go pick out what Disney movie you want to watch tonight while I start your bath?"

I nodded my head and ran to pick out what I wanted. I browsed through all of them and picked out Nemo. I left it on the title screen as Sebastian called me to the bathroom.

I let out a shrill when I saw all the bubbles and light-up toys he put in the bath. I jumped up and down as Sebastian chuckled. "Here baby, let me help out of those."

"Otay," I said as I fell deeper into little space. He smiled sweetly as he undressed me and helped me into the bath. I giggled as I played with the bubbles and toys.

I felt him massage soap into my hair and I nuzzled against his hands. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and he rinsed out all of the soap. He let me play for a couple more minutes then helped dry me off once I got out.

He slipped my new nightgown over my head and teased, "Uh oh, where's my banana? Where'd she go?"

I giggled as he pulled down my nightgown over my head and laughed, "I'm right here Daddy!"

I felt butterflies swarm in my tummy as he kissed me and guided me to the living room. He got me a sippy cup with chocolate milk and Winnie so we could all cuddle on the couch.

I rested my head against his chest as he put his arms around me. "I've missed my little baby," he whispered in my ear.

I blushed at his words and tried to focus on the movie. I got scared and buried my head in his arms when the shark came and ate Nemo's mom. Daddy saw me looking away and stroked my back, "It's okay little one. Daddy won't let any of the sharks get you."

He put the sippy cup towards my mouth to encourage me to drink and I caved in. I felt myself fully slip into little space as I let him hold my cup for me.

He stroked my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ear for the rest of the movie. I ended up falling asleep early and slept on him while he just kissed me repeatedly. I was half awake as I felt him lift me up and carefully carry me to our bed.

"I love you so much Savannah. Dream sweet dreams and I promise to make them all come true," he whispered to me. He snuggled up to me after he turned off all the lights. He pulled me closer to him and I fell back into a deep sleep listening to his steady heartbeat.

I had forgotten how much I loved feeling cared for by him. How safe I felt with him. I found myself falling in love all over again with my husband and I smiled knowing I would have him by my side for the rest of our lives.