30. Revealed

"When all of your flaws and all of my flaws
are laid out one by one, the wonderful
part of the mess that we made.
We pick ourselves undone.
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
they lie there hand in hand."
~Bastille

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Savannah's POV
I felt myself slip into littlespace. A part of me breathed a sigh of relief as it had been months since I felt little. Another part of me worried, however. I was doing it involuntarily and that when you know it's bad because it's your body's natural coping mechanism to stressful situations.

I looked around me wide-eyed and felt a lot smaller suddenly. I started to panic and all I wanted at that moment was a stuffie and paci. I reached for my phone and dialed Jasmine's number and thankfully she answered, "Hello?".

"J-Jazzy... Can yous come get mes?" I asked nervously with a sniffle.

Jasmine's tone immediately switched and she responded, "Of course, sweetheart. Can you be a big girl for me and tell me where you are?".

I bit my thumb as I said back, "B-by the old word building at school."

Jasmine chuckled softly and reassured me, "Okay, sweet pea. I'll be there as soon as I can. Do you want me to bring Rue to keep you company?".

I shook my head no into the phone and Jasmine said, "Words, baby."

"Nuh thank chu," I mumbled.

"You got it, princess. Aunt Jazzy is to the rescue."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jasmine arrived twenty minutes later with a soft fuzzy yellow blanket. I ran up to her and started crying and she scooped me up in her arms.

"What happened, Savvy? Did Gabriel do anything to you because if he so much as harmed a single hair on your head, he's dead meat."

I shook my head no. I was about to speak but then I saw all the pair of eyes giving us weird looks and I buried my head into Jazzy's neck to escape them. Jasmine noticed and glared at them. She covered me up with the blanket so I wouldn't have to look at them as she carried me to the car.

She set me down thy the door and I popped my thumb in my mouth, still anxiously looking around. "Do you want to talk about it here?".

I shook my head no and she responded, "Okay, let's go back to the house then. Rue is with my cousin right now, so it'll just be the two of us. Let's get you buckled up though."

She opened up the back door and there sat my old arch nemesis: the booster seat. I used to hate it, but at this point in time, it brought so much comfort that I just slid right into it without protest. Jasmine smiled and muttered a "good girl" to me as she helped me with the big kid buckle.

The drive was short and we arrived at the house before I knew it. Jasmine got out and carried me to the house. She set me down on the couch so she could give me a sippy cup with chocolate almond milk and a paci. I still had the blanket and I clutched it tightly.

Jasmine settled in next to me and gently patted my knee. "Okay, love bug. Can you tell me now what happened?".

I clutched my sippy hard and muttered out,
"Me saw dada."