20

☆ 21. Chapter 20

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

This man was almost shocked by his boss, such a big reaction?

Recalling that time, his expression was not very good: "That boy was about half a head shorter than me. He was a bit thin and fair. He was good-looking and well-behaved, but the way he felt to me..." He He became serious as he spoke and shook his head: "I just looked at the cat a few more times, and he seemed to feel it immediately. If I hadn't hurriedly hid in the garbage dump, I would have been found out." It was

even weirder . The strange thing is that even when he ran to the garbage dump, he saw the other party leaving, but he still vaguely felt that the other party was still nearby.

His intuition has always been very accurate. This kind of intuition made him wonder how many reconnaissance missions he had completed and how many dangers he had avoided, so he hid in the garbage dump until dark.

The height and appearance are consistent. Ye Ruisheng is about the same height as his subordinate. The boy was about half a head shorter than him at the beginning, fair and fair, with delicate facial features. He couldn't help but ask: "What color are his eyes?"

The subordinate said: "Black, with black hair and black eyes, just like us."

Ye Ruisheng frowned slightly after hearing this, but if the cat is really That cat can change its size so much, and changing the color of its eyes is nothing.

"Boss, do you want to continue the investigation?"

Ye Ruisheng fell into thinking. Assuming that his guess was correct, it was indeed the young man who came to the empire from the disappeared planet. What was his purpose? Selling feathers for money, but not showing up, haunting the slums of District 9... Could it be that he is short of money?

Ye Ruisheng said: "There is no need to investigate any more. Just pretend you don't know about this matter." He trusts this subordinate, but there are no walls in the world that are impermeable. When he pays attention to something, the people who pay attention to him are likely to do it because of him. What was discovered by the action. The ninth district is not yet completely under control, and Ye Ruisheng does not want to take risks. He does not intend to rely on others in this matter. If necessary, he will take action himself.

Because of his order, the three brothers successfully transported away the low-grade alloys filled with three large hover trucks that night. No one paid attention to their movements, so no one knew that there were more low-grade alloys in the dilapidated warehouse at the foot of a certain mountain. A whole bunch of alloys.

Ye Ruisheng originally planned to take it easy and not rush to find anyone, but someone gave him a gift the next day.

The other party was the district chief of the tenth district. After guarding him for most of the day, he mysteriously and confidently presented a heavy and delicate box. When he opened it, there was something dark inside, exuding a ferocious beast-like smell. With strong pressure, the tentacles were like cold and thick armor. When unfolded, they turned out to be a complete snake slough.

"Such a good thing came out of my market. Old man, I immediately thought of the Governor. With such a coercive snake slough attached, it is most appropriate to give it to the Governor." District Chief of the Tenth District patted the horse. Shit, he said openly and secretly that his area was full of outstanding people, prosperous and full of good things.

When the Governor's Palace was located in the Ninth District, he didn't take it seriously. He just thought that this Governor's eyesight was not very good. But now that he heard that the Governor wanted to build a military academy in the Ninth District, he was not calm.