25

☆ 26. Chapter 25

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25

"Why do you have to run immediately after logging in?" Jinchu didn't understand why Ye Ruisheng said that after going online, he would run away regardless of anything.

"Because we were forced to go offline yesterday, we will appear in the same place after going online, and we haven't checked out yesterday." Ye Ruisheng said seriously.

Yes, its not good to eat without paying, but: Then you should pay the money.

Ye Ruisheng: The money will definitely be made up, but you forgot, when we first went online, we were all ourselves. If you look like that, you will be recognized."

Jinchu understood that it was a bit embarrassing, so he ran away.

Sweet dessert shop.

There were a lot of guests today, and most of them ordered Black Forest and original milk tea. Whats even weirder is that there were several couples sitting in twos. One looked admiring and moved by the Black Forest, and the other leaned over there and said "affectionately" "Look at it.

"Dear, eat quickly. Didn't you say that your biggest wish is to eat a piece of the Black Forest?" "Oh, dear, I'm so touched. You actually bought the Black Forest for me. I really can't bear to eat it

."

I looked at these drama queens with a dark face. I couldnt find the real owner of yesterdays post, but it attracted so many weirdos. It just so happened that the military academy opposite was completed today, and many people from all districts came here. They found that the painting style of this dessert shop was strange. , naturally came to ask about the situation, so everyone was very interested and wanted to cosplay.

A piece of black forest is simply being played with tricks. One person competes with the other with talents, and they are as eye-catching as they are.

How poor is the entertainment life of the StarNet users on Belfield Star?

"Store manager, the Black Forest is sold out again." The NPC waiter reported in a mechanical voice. The store manager chuckled: "Do it, keep doing it!" From today on, he will make a fortune selling the Black Forest!

"Store manager, what happened next?" Some busybodies came over and asked. Actually, you can't blame them for being idle. Aren't you here to visit the military academy? However, the military academy is not open yet and no one is allowed to enter. It is not known when the admission notice will be posted. People are reluctant to leave for a while, and the places for recreation outside the military academy are very limited. I cherish it when I finally find some fun.

The store manager said with a dull face: "I don't know, those two people haven't gone online yet." Those two people have gone offline in his store and haven't paid yet, so he will definitely receive a reminder when they go online.

As soon as he finished speaking, the store system dinged: "The customer at table 5 is online. Please remind to pay the consumption amount of 12 credit coins, the default payment amount of 6 credit coins, and the seat occupation fee for 23 hours, a total of 69 credit coins, totaling... ..."

Following the sound of the announcement, everyone in the store looked at table No. 5.

Table No. 5 was originally empty, because the previous couple of guests at this table had not paid, so the place had been occupied. At this time, two figures suddenly appeared there.

One is taller and the other is shorter. As soon as they appear, they cover their faces and run out the door, as fast as lightning.

"It's them!".