66

☆ 67. Chapter 66font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66

Jinchu didn’t agree immediately.

He is no longer the rookie he used to be. He knows that there are remote control and automatic positioning systems on the spacecraft. The systems of spaceships officially sold on the market are blank and in an unactivated state. Whoever buys it has the highest authority, which can guarantee absolute accuracy. Safety.

But if the spacecraft has already had an owner, even if it changes hands later, there are many ways to leave a backdoor.

It's not that Jinchu doesn't distrust Ye Ruisheng, but when it comes to Xiaohuaxing, he has to be cautious. At least so far, he has no intention of letting Ye Ruisheng know the coordinates of Xiaohuaxing.

"What's wrong?" Seeing Jinchu's melancholy, Ye Ruisheng asked.

"Well..." Jinchu struggled with what to say. Would telling the truth be too hurtful? Not long ago, we established a relationship and became a cute little girl who can kiss and hug each other. He turned around and said, Hey, I can't let you know where my home is. You can send me the spacecraft. The highest authority must be given to me. Please give it to me. You can’t even get involved!

Just thinking about it, Jinchu felt the word "scum" flashing across his forehead.

Especially when the spaceship and alloy mine were given to him by the other party.

How could there be such a shameless flower in the world? !

If I had known earlier, I would have been unsure of the relationship.

Jinchu was tangled and squirming, and walked over in small steps: "Shengsheng~"

Ye Ruisheng almost choked on his own saliva, but he stayed calm perfectly. After thinking about it, he roughly understood what Jinchu was worried about. .

In fact, he was about to mention this point, but seeing Jinchu like this, he silently swallowed what he wanted to say and said softly: "Is there anything difficult about it?" "

This, this... ..."

"Don't worry, my private spaceship has not been used a few times. It is basically brand new, has good performance and will not malfunction."

Jinchu lowered his head: "It's not because of this."

"That's because I'm worried about traveling through the wormhole. ? That's right, you haven't been taught this yet, it doesn't matter, I'll teach you."

Jinchu lowered his head, feeling that his reputation as a scumbag was about to be confirmed.

"That's not it." He pinched a bit of Ye Ruisheng's sleeve and shook it.

How about letting him go back to Little Flower Star together? No, I trust him, so I can do whatever I want with him, but Little Flower Star is not his alone. When dealing with Little Flower Star, I must not be emotional or take any risks.

After all, he doesn't have the ability to take Little Flower Star on another run in the short term. In other words, there is no way out. Human beings are so aggressive. They can fight for a W1 star. If they find Little Flower Star, they will go crazy with joy. Going crazy?

He absolutely cannot accept that his friends on Little Flower Star are hunted and sold like the animals on W1 Planet, or raised and slaughtered like those earth dragons.

Jinchu thought calmly and coldly in his heart.

But facing Ye Ruisheng's caring and gentle eyes, his whole body collapsed immediately.