27

☆ 28. Chapter 27

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27

027

Just as a group of scumbag students were holding a huge amount of learning materials and cherishing each other, Governor Ye, who caused this situation, was also being questioned by his superiors about this matter.

"Yes, I have lowered the threshold. I don't think this is a bad thing... Planet Belphid has been in chaos for a long time, and a large number of prime-age citizens are unemployed and idle, and this is where the hidden danger of the entire planet lies... Yes, This is not within the scope of my functions, but as the military governor, I also have the responsibility to safeguard the stability of the planet." "

And from a military perspective, Belfield has been in a state of disorganization and disorder for a long time, and most of the current military personnel are not Does not meet the standards, the army needs fresh blood...Lowering the admission threshold can not only restrain and educate more people, but also cultivate reserve personnel for the army. This is a good thing that kills two birds with one stone."

Ye Ruisheng looked at the communication screen in front of him without being humble or arrogant. The old man said that the old man had frost-white temples and a kind face. He always had a smile on his face, but the shrewdness in his eyes and the aura of having been in a position of power for a long time would not make people think that he was an ordinary old man.

In fact, this is Speaker Yang Nianzheng, the most senior among the twenty-three speakers of the parliament. He has been sitting in the position of speaker for more than a hundred years. Now he is 165 years old. For an average age of 200 For the Imperial people around 20 years old, they have officially declared that they have entered their old age.

The Speaker has never formed a clique or joined any faction. He is so upright that he is almost rigid. But probably because of this, he has still stayed in his position well after more than a hundred years of ups and downs. He was respected by other speakers and the royal family.

However, what is unexpected is that last year, he stood up clearly to support Ye Ruisheng and personally presided over Ye Ruisheng's award ceremony.

It can be said that Ye Ruisheng was able to be successfully promoted to lieutenant general, the 75th Army was able to become the 7th Army, and even Ye Ruisheng was able to serve as the military governor of Belfield Star. This old man contributed a lot.

At this moment, the old man looked at Ye Ruisheng. Through a virtual screen, there was no usual smile on his face. The deep thought and scrutiny in his eyes were almost sharp.

"Lieutenant General Ye, do you know why I agreed to let you go to Belphid?" he asked, his voice showing the hoarseness and slowness unique to the elderly. This old man is much older than his appearance suggests. point.

Ye Ruisheng did not avoid his gaze: "The conflict between the royal family and the parliament is intensifying day by day, and the six major armies are fighting each other. The Speaker has made a foresight to let me stay away from the dispute and find a new place."

The old man shook his head and smiled: "This is not my foresight, it is It's your own idea."

After he finished speaking, he sighed. In the current empire, the royal family is unwilling to continue to be the mascot and wants to regain control of the country. How can the parliament, which is the de facto power body, be willing to give up its control? s right?

And the famous six armies have long been the private weapons of one or more families for thousands of years. They divide and occupy the military resources of the empire. Although they also perform the duty of defending the country, they still do it for their own benefit. The camp seeks profit but overrides its vocation.