Chapter 1: Humble Beginnings

There were two siblings with the names Adam and Adora. Their life on the planet azul was boring but they had a couple of friends since they were young. Their friends' names were Quinely, Adelia and Aden. Adelia and Aden were cousins in a powerful family; their great grandparents had figured out how to build houses, and since azulians viewed them as somewhat gods for helping so much. Quinely lived in a small stone house next to their large property, and she often complained to Adora that the cousins' parents were really snobby and made fun of her often. The cousins themselves were pretty tolerable though, Adora agreed with Adam whom she told everything to. Unfortunately, over time, Aden started acting more and more like his parents: mean, rude, snobby, etc. He made negative comments about almost everything they talked about or even random things, adding a boast about how he was "better", especially targeting Quinely. Quinely got really mad and said she won't stay in the friend group. Quinely was a good friend, so Adam and Adora confronted the cousins. Aden got pretty offended, saying he would do whatever he wanted and that was Quinely's problem. Adelia mostly didn't talk, though after Aden left she said she agreed with them but didn't want to offend anyone else, so she offered to continue hanging out as a squad without him. Adora and Adam thought that was smart, and Quinely, though reluctantly, agreed to the plan. Adelia would apologize every time that she'd cancel plans because of Aden but her friends would tell her that it's fine and that they can hang out some other day. One day while hanging out with Quinely, Adelia saw Aden and was in fear when she saw how angry he looked. He came up to her and dragged her away. Quinely stared at Aden in fear as she slowly backed out. Adelia started crying and asked Aden why she couldn't hang out with her friends. Aden did not answer the question but he did tell her that he will ruin her life if he ever finds her with them again.