Chapter 3: The Azulians' Friendship

Overjoyed, Adora shared this with Quinely too, who was kind of visibly more impressed than happy. Adelia sneaked out of her house when the rest of her family were having some sort of meeting and Aden was in his room. Adelia asked Adam where Adora was and he told her that Adora had just left to help their mom with something. Adelia, happy that she still had friends, waited and talked to Adam about Aden. After a few minutes, Quinely walked into their house and warned them that Adora and her mom were on their way back and that they should talk somewhere else as Adam and Adora's mother would definitely be surprised and ask Adelia's mom if she knew about Adelia being at their house. They ran over to Quinely's house and that's when Adelia saw how beautiful her house was. Quinely told her that her family was the family that actually built the first azulian house and that her ancestors were gullible and allowed Adelia's family to take credit for the first house. Adelia asked if she wanted to expose them together but Quinely politely denied the offer. She said that she was happy enough and that she doesn't want her family to get into controversies because of her.

Adelia felt closer to Quinely and Adora than before. Maybe bad things really do bring good with them. But Adelia wasn't the only one who could be stealthy.
She awoke to her parents loudly arguing, and leaving the house. Curios, she asked if Aden knew what happened. He smirked and answered, "I told you."
Panicking, Adelia ran out and heard yelling in Quinely's house. Familiar voices...
Getting genuinely scared, she slowly walked in, to discover it was a heated fight about who built Quinely's house. She saw her, and they stared at each other for a while. Then Quinely went up to her, and raised her voice to be heard over all the yelling she said they were over. Adelia tried to explain she never told anybody, but Quinely just walked away. How?? She couldn't quite figure it out... That's when it hit her, Aden had been following her. He did say he was gonna keep an eye on her, it'd make sense if he would follow her. She thought that Aden probably heard Quinely's conversation with her. Adelia was furious and wanted to ruin Aden's life. She talked to Adora about the situation and she felt bad for her so they came up with a plan to get revenge but Adam stopped them and told them that revenge is not the answer. Letting his karma hit him is the better option, and that they should focus on Quinely and Adelia's friendship. Both Adora and Adelia agreed with Adam and then Adora went to Quinely's house to explain the situation to her. Quinely was hesitant to believe her but since she was her friend for a long time, believed her and apologized to Adelia. Not long after that, Aden was caught stealing traditional rozul from an elderly azulian.