Chapter 2: The Plan

Adora waited until Aden was gone, and angrily declared he wouldn't control her to the point of casually removing one of her closest friends. Adam was also shocked, and knew Adora was right. Though he really didn't want Adora getting in trouble. He tried to convince her to accept it, but she had this determination he couldn't comprehend to get back Adelia. It was almost like she didn't care what Adam said. It somehow scared him; they would always come to a compromise at least, but now she was completely disregarding his opinion... and she didn't tell Quinely about this. He figured the most he could do was keep a close eye on her. Adora knew she had to help her and when she saw that Aden's parents were hiring a maid, she immediately rushed to the house as she had a plan. She talked to Aden about the first azulian builders and he was very bored and stood there as he was not interested in the story. Then she started talking about how they started poor but worked their way to the top and how they were criticized for everything they did. Yet they never gave up and once they built the first house, and everyone congratulated them and asked for forgiveness. When she told him some of the families were forgiven, some were not and that the families which were not forgiven were the families who were the same level as them when they started, also known as the poor families, She told Aden about how his family criticized people who they were once the same level as, and how he should not continue the things that his ancestors did. When she finished, Aden simply told her to get out. Frustrated, Adora tried again, though Aden screamed at her to get out, again. Annoyed, she stormed off, ready to start ranting to Adam. She didn't know Adelia was silently listening from a corner. Sometime later, Adelia visited Adora, and said she couldn't care less what Aden ordered and would continue to, albeit much less often and secretly, spend time with them.