Chapter 4: The Theft

The azulian demanded an explanation. Aden realized this was just yet another opportunity to destroy the friend group that threatened to ruin and hurt his cousin. Who should I blame though? I'm getting bored of Quinely... Adam. Surely if he gets hurt his sister will also be affected and stay with him forever, so Adelia won't have a spot with them. Quinely should also be mad at her.  Yes, I can show her right now how worthless she is to them... The accusation went smoothly, and the azulian seemed to buy it. Aden suggested letting his parents sort it out, and that also got a yes from the azulian.

The elderly azulian was really angry at Adam and so they were on their way to his house so that they could get him banished from Azul but they went to Aden's house first. At Aden's house, they thanked Aden's parents for raising a truthful boy and told them about how Aden told her about Adam stealing a rozul from her. His parents told them not to worry and that they'll sort it out and how they can return home. They said that they won't return home and they WILL go to Adam's house to get him exiled. Aden sighed as he was already annoyed by the old azulian and just went back to his room. After reaching Adam's house, they started screaming at Adam and Adora for stealing their rozul and even got their parents involved. Both Adam and Adora had no idea what they were talking about as they were at Quinely's house at the time of the incident. As Quinely came over to defend Adam, the elderly azulian pushed her away and told them that Aden was the one who told them everything and how they believed him.