CHAPTER - 13 🔞

Even though he was stung, Keith wasn't frustrated or offended at all. I was even more excited.

-You hit fast. Teach me a few lessons, Keith said with a smile. .ARK gave his boss a slight look. Romana stayed put. But Keith said nothing and ARK continued their fist fight. But no one has yet left the square once.

-Others will probably want to use the training ground too much. Let's finish this round, Keith said with a smile before bringing his left fist out to hit RK and raising his arm to set up a guard opening the space in his abdomen.

It is true that Keith holds his left fist. But he switched to using his right fist to knock him back due to the agitation and fumbles, unable to keep his balance as his body lurches out of the square.

-Enough, said Noris, because RK was defeated. When you know you're defeated, Rake has collapsed from exhaustion. Keith also added deeply. He walked towards Rk and crouched in front of RK.

-Are you okay? Keith asked genuinely worried.

It's not a question to make you feel stupid. Which everyone can recognize, so he looked at Keith with satisfaction.

- I'm fine, but let me sit down and rest a little. You hit hard, didn't you? RK replied, Keith congratulates Rk too.

- Today only two of you can

test your skills. There are still a few days here. Let's try another day, Roman said, and Keith stood up and returned to his seat.

At his hairline and in the crook of Keith's neck, feeling an indescribable warmth on his chest. Although it doesn't look fragile. But she looks very sexy in Roman's eyes.

-What happens? Keith asked, seeing Roman looking at him.

- Your face is bruised, replied Roman.

-Uh, a little, answered Keith with

nonchalance.

-Your people are very skilled.

I want to know who's the best here?” Keith asked curiously.

-Guess who? Roman asked, and Keith

he pretended to think.

- Cloudy? Keith said, because Noris was the head of the bodyguards. Keith was confident that his workmanship had to be the best.

-If you count the bodyguards, you have

well done keith, but if you really include everyone here, the one who might beat us all is the boss. Kenta is speaking.

Making Keith look at Roman in astonishment. In fact, he knew that Roman would have some ability. But he doesn't think he would be the best here.

-I'm just defending myself, said Román in his usual way.

-Are you humble? But honestly, I didn't think about that either, Keith said with a smile.

Otherwise, how could the boss us -

control? Kenta continued.

-No, that's always the case, isn't it? Some bosses control subordinates only with money, some people may or may not have any skill at all. If you give an example, it would be the same for the relative

you, Mr. Roman, who entered halfway through the ship. I've already assessed that he still can't compete with his own bodyguards, Keith said as he thought, which is
exact.

-Money is indeed a factor. But to be honest, there are even other factors involved, Román said. Keith nodded.

-Wow, it feels great to have you train me, Keith returned with satisfaction.