CHAPTER - 22

-Today, it is enough. If there is any progress please let me know. I will still be here for about 2 weeks. Dr. Kasak can I have the VV mineral test results by tomorrow in time? Román asked the investigator about the mineral used in the weapons.

-Yes, boss, answered Kasaki with confidence. Roman nodded with satisfaction, looked at the clock and saw that it was after 3 in the afternoon.

-Then let's all disperse and continue our work, Roman said to all those who had come to the meeting. Everyone prepares to pack their things and leave the meeting room.

-Mr. Mason, wait, Román said in a calm voice, instantly making Mason smile, that Román called him to sit with Román.

-Yes, replied Mason smiling and sat down in the same chair.

-Roman stayed put. By the time everyone else had left, except for Noris, Mason hastily stood up to walk over to Roman's side.

- Sit here, Román said softly, as he looked at the chair next to Mason who had intended to sit on Román's lap, he had to stop and sit on the chair Román had reluctantly pointed to.

- What's wrong with you, Roman? Mason asked with a smile.

- Stop messing with Keith, said Roman bluntly. Causing Mason to close his smile almost instantly, Roman looked at Mason with cold eyes.

-You want me to say something nice. Or do you want to hear words that hurt your kindness? Roman gave the other an option. After all. Mason has worked with him for a long time and was considered an honest person and is not addicted to things that people on this ship like to brag about. He said

in a calm voice.

-I know you can see, how much I love Kieth, you've been working for me for a long time

time. Ask if you are important to me. You are important, but you are important to the people you work with. Not any other function, Roman pointed out to Mason.

-That's a good word, isn't it? Manson said softly.

- The best for me, Roman answered immediately.

-Besides, don't think I don't know. Who did you sleep with while you were here? Roman said in a normal tone. Mason was surprised.

-This is my fortress. Do you think you can hide something from me? Roman asked back, but it's a question he doesn't need an answer to.

-But the question of who will you sleep with?

I'm not telling you because it's about me, but you shouldn't mess with me and Keith. Do you understand what I mean? Roman asked in a serious tone. Mason sat quietly for a while before a

he lets out a sigh of relief.

-I got it, Mason answered, because he really did. Even though he had hoped

secretly for some time before him, he could be Roman's lover, but when he thinks about it, he knows that over time Roman has not offered him

no privilege. Román always treated Mason like a worker. Only Mason thought to himself.

-If you love me, if you really like me, you wouldn't have slept with anyone else Mason, Román reiterated the story, Mason I understand everything.

-Okay, I'm not going to bother Mr. Keith any more, so let me make another confession, when I found out that Mr. Keith was going to the bedroom

weapons testing.

I contacted Sven to test Keith as well. But I don't know how it will

prove it Sven, I still don't know how it came out, Mason confessed honestly. Roman raised a slight smile.