CHAPTER - 23

Keith arrived at the cafeteria and went to serve food as usual. Including Astro and the other bodyguards.

Because Keith asked them to eat together, no one in the cafeteria dared to mess with Keith. Upon meeting Keith, they bowed their heads in greeting.

Keith also bowed his head in greeting, It didn't show that he was Roman's boyfriend, Keith thought he had a normal life, maybe it's not a curse from Roman's bodyguards. Simply put, Keith would have a dividing line to save Roman's face a bit

-Astro, have you been to Thailand? Keith asked as he sat down to eat with Astro and the other bodyguards.

- Yes, but not often. Because most of the boss's works are in Europe and North America. Who's in charge of that, Astro replied.

-If I go to Thailand, I'll take you to try the local food, said Keith with a slight smile.

-You said most Thai food is spicy, right? Astro asked.

-Yes, but not all Thais can eat spicy food, replied Keith, thinking that he would like to return to Thailand soon. You'll be able to poison, but I'd rather wait for Dr. Mason to return to work. Do you have any recommendations? Keith asked.

-There is a recreation room for the people on board. Those in free time tend to go there, Astro replied.

-Hm, that's good too. The other day I went for a walk with khun Román. I saw that there was also a pool table. It's good to play and get rid of boredom, Keith replied.

Astro sent a message to Noris to take Keith to the recreation room, he does a variety of activities like on land.

There are quite a few people in the rec room today. Many people who saw Keith quickly turned and bowed their heads, Keith let everyone play comfortably, Keith went to a pool table where no one

didn't play, they invited Astro to play together, with him.

-Keith, you can't be good at everything, said Astro. When they played two rounds each.

- Damn I know! Keith joked, he didn't play well at all, it's just the timing.

-Can I play with you Mr. Keith? A young man approached him and asked him fearfully.

"Oh come on," Keith said with a smile. - My name is Taro, he answered

the young man, who was Japanese.

"Oh, it's fish strips," Keith said, making everyone look puzzled. Keith chuckled to himself, hands waving.

- Nothing, let's play, Keith invited him, before Taro also entered

playing that the other side is no less skilled made Keith feel very funny.

They both take turns losing to win, but Taro wins more, some stopped and watched.

"Wow, I lost again," Keith said

smiling as Taro won this round.

-I am sorry. Taro quickly nodded and apologized to Keith.

Because he knew that the other side was Roman's girlfriend.

-Why are you apologizing? If there is a loss, there must be a win. I'm by no means superhuman to be good at everything, Keith said with a smile, he's not frustrated, but how did he lose to Taro?

This made Taro's impression of Keith even greater, because he had previously seen Keith in a weapon assembly competition with Sven, and in the morning he went to see Keith punish Sven, so he regarded as an idol.

-But if you still feel uncomfortable, so let's run. I assure you in that game I am very good, Keith excitedly invited Taro because playing with another person is fun.