"The pretty stranger."

(Tess's pov 🍭)
I knew that a boy had come in town.I heard from other citizens and I heard that the police stopped him from daydreaming or something like that.I hadn't seen him.He was probably some weird young man who would be crushed by the chocolate cartel.

  Dad stopped me from daydreaming as well.I looked up and flashed a smile.

-"And what might you be doing?"he asked in a curious tone.

-"Uh nothing.Thinking about...stuff."I replied quickly,my voice betraying me on the last word.

  Dad seemed rather confused but he didn't say a word.

-"Anyway.."I said getting up, "I will meet with Noodle today so I'll see you later."

-"With that p...p..."he started.

Not this again.

-"Poor?"i finished the sentence.

   Dad made a vomiting sound and I almost laughed but I didn't.

-"Yes that."he said fixing his coat.

-"Don't call her poor."

The sound again.

-"Whatever I'm leaving you here with the...urge to vomit I guess-?"i said and stormed off.

   Noodle was already waiting for me outside.
How I love this kid.

-"Did you hear about the boy that came in town?"she said and smiled widely.

-"Mhm."i replied.

-"He stays in Mrs.Scrubitt's."she said.

Oh no.
Poor boy.

As we were walking,we saw a huge crowd looking at something,or perhaps...someone.

-"It's him!"Noodle said and grabbed my arm. "Come on Tess let's go!"

-"What no-!My dad will kill me!"I tried to protest but Noodle didn't change her mind and dragged me along.

We stood in the middle of the crowd and saw a boy handing out chocolates to them.

Holy.Love.Of.God.

He was either extremely pretty or I was just extremely stupid.

He was wearing a hat,but anyone could see his brown curly hair which fell to his face.He had the most beautiful hazel eyes and his smile was adorable.

He always wore a smile.

He was looking around at everyone and suddenly he looked at me for a moment.Noodle waved at him.

Uhm hello butterflies you there?

He then noticed Noodle and came towards us.She was talking to me and I saw him coming so I coughed once,twice to get her attention.

She finally caught it.

-"Oh yes right.Hi Willy!"she said and Willy waved back.

-"Hello!Stopped to watch the show?"

-"Yup!"

-"Coo-" he said and looked at Noodle,then at me,then back at noodle and then suddenly at me again.

Don't stare please.

-"Woah."he mumbled under his breath and he cleared his throat.
He looked at Noodle.

Then at me.

Stop.

-"Oh right."Noodle said. "Tess,this is Willy.Willy this is Tess." She finished the sentence proudly.

Willy extended his hand for me to shake.
I didn't do anything at first,but then seeing he wasn't budging I shook his hand.

-"You have cold hands."he said. "Why?"

-"Uh I don't know."I replied quickly and crossed my arms against my chest.

-"Do you have a sore throat by the way?"he said.

-"What?"

-"I mean you were coughing when I came here so I assumed you have a sore throat.Nothing to worry about though!"he explained.

-"I don't have a s-Forget it."I said in annoyance.

As pretty as this man is,he's just as weird.

And then,I heard Mr.Slugworth's voice and shoot my dad was with him.

-"Noodle let's go hide-!"i said quickly.

-"Wh-oh right."she said and I grabbed her hand.

Willy was looking at us confused but yet he turned his gaze towards the three men.

Gosh no,they were actually going to squish this innocent boy like a bug.

He gave them one of his hoverchocs and I tried listening as he was explaining the ingredients to them.To be honest dad had a really funny expression on his face.

-"Well..Mr.Wonka." Slugworth started as Willy took a deep breath. "I've been in business really long time,and I can safely say this is the undoubtedly,absolutely,one hundred percent worst chocolate."

-"Ouch."i whispered.

Willy however jumped around like an idiot.

What the f-

-"WOO-HOO!You heard that ladies and gentlemen!A compliment from Mr.S-!Wait the worst?"

Poor boy.

-"If you don't like the chocolate...You'll hate what happens next..."Willy said.

I watched as they started floating.My jaw nearly fell on the floor and I laughed.

-"What is he exactly?"

-"A magician!"Noodle said.

-"As if."

-"YOU ARE INSANE WONKA!WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT A CHOCOLATE THAT MAKES YOU FLY!?"Slugworth started shouting.

-"Well we will see!WHOS FOR HOVERCHOC?!" He said and opened his jar as he let all his chocolates fly in the air.

People were grabbing them and they were floating and I was amazed.
Willy turned to us and tipped his hat as he smiled.
I almost smiled.

He walked up to us again and offered us some chocolate.

-"Care to try?"he said.

-"Hm..I don't know."i said thinking about it.

Then I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.

Oh no.Dad.

He took me to a corner and I looked back at Willy and Noodle.

Noodle seemed sad,and Willy seemed rather concerned.

-"Tess."my father said and I looked at him.

-"Yes?"

-"I don't want you near that boy ever again."he demanded and I looked down.

-"Yes dad."

-"Good.Now go home and stop with this nonsense."

Finally he let go off me and I waved at Noodle.Willy flashed me a quick smile and I went home quickly.

Such a pretty stranger.