"Small moment alone."

(Willys POV 🍫)

  -"Okay Noodle,listen.You will go and tell him something like 'thank you for your work here' and give it to him.Then you'll come back here and we wait."I explained to her,and she was looking at me like I was insane.

  I looked at Tess and she had the same look on her face.

-"Okay Fine." Noodle said and I could feel that I had the most stupid smile on my face.

-"GREAT!"

Noodle went over to the guard and Tess looked extremely worried about her.

-"You should have gone by yourself instead of letting a child get there."she said and crossed arms.

-"Oh come on shell be fine."I assured her.

She shot me a look and I looked away.

-"Oh really?"she asked,her voice betraying the irony.

I laughed.A nervous laugh.But a laugh.

Noodle came back and she was smiling widely.

-"Mission completed."she said proudly.

-"Great!"i said and waited for my chocolate to have its magic effect to the man. "Now you see girls."

I looked at the man and explained all the stages the chocolate was doing to him.Noodle was surprised and she seemed to be enjoying the whole thing.Tess on the other hand she looked like she was about to have a fricking panic attack and I almost laughed.

-"A reminder to never try your chocolate."she mumbled.

-"Hey!Offended."I said.

-"I don't like chocolate that much anyway."she said.

Noodle looked over at me and I looked back.I winked.She took it as a sign to go and she immediately said:

-"oh crap."

-"What's wrong Noodle?"Tess asked her,clearly concerned.

-"I need to uh.Get some-Water.Be right back."the little girl said and stormed off.

Tess looked confused but she was just about to get up.

-"Hold on Hold on.You said something about chocolate I didn't really hear you though."I said.

-"I don't really like chocolate."

I blinked.
-"What."

-"I don't really like chocolate."

I blinked again.

-"WHAT!?AND TO THINK YOUR DAD IS A CHOCOLATIER!"

-"You are crazy."

-"Well jokes on you,you'll like my chocolate and you'll see.Tada!"i said and took out a small piece.

-"Did you put something in here to make me dance and then fall asleep?"she asked and looked at me.

-"Of course not!"i said. "It's only chocolate."

-"Whatever I don't want it."

"Tess come on!"

-"Ok fine shut up."she said and took the chocolate from my hand.

-"Jesus Christ your hands are so cold."I said as her skin touched mine.

She ignored me and ate the small piece.

-"Okay Fine it's good I give you credit for that."she said and smiled.

-"Told you."

-"And my hands aren't cold."

"Yes they are."

-"No."

Noodle was meanwhile hiding somewhere and I spotted her giving me signals of what to do.What was that child doing exactly.

She was motioning for me to get up.
Extend hand.
And-

What.

I mouthed something which seemed like 'what?'

And she mouthed back something I didn't really understand.

So I thought of something myself.

I got up and extended my hand towards Tess.Noodle was looking right in my soul but I pretended to ignore it.

-"What?"Tess said as she looked at my hand.

-"Wanna dance?"i said and smiled.
Her reaction was honestly everything.