"Ill protect you."

(Tess's pov 🍭)

  I woke up at exact 6 AM and when I went to wake up Willy I almost hesitated.

  He looked so calm sleeping,on the floor but anyway,and he was curled up with that small little blanket.

But I want to live a bit longer so.

-"Get up."

-"No."

-"Get up."

-"I don't want to."

-"Willy I need to go back home."

He mumbled something I didn't really hear but he got up,still yawing.He sat on the chair and his face fell to his hands.

-"I'm going to splash you with water."I said and tried to put on my most threatening tone.

Didn't work.

-"Sure."He said and looked up.

-"Get me home seriously now."

-"Okay fine.We will jump."

Wait what.

-"What did you-Jump?"

-"From the window.You've never done that before?"He asked,like it was the most normal thing in the world to just jump from the window.

-"First of all,this has bars.Second of all,I am not jumping from a freaking window!"i protested and he rolled his eyes.

-"Okay fine relax,daddy's precious daughter,I'll get you back home safely.I promise."

-"Mhm."

-"Pinky promise."he said and flashed a smile.

-"Pinky promise."i repeated.

Noodle burst into the room already dressed up.

-"GOODMORNINGGG!So.Plan about to be set.Tess needs to get home.Tess we will get you with us for our plan to sell chocolate later okay?"she said.

-"Great yeah.I will go out when my dad isn't home and I'll meet you guys in market yeah?"I said and looked at her.

-"Sounds good to me!Willy how does it sound?!"She asked and came towards us.

-"It sounds-," he yawned. "Perfect." He yawned again.

-"Okay then I'll be leaving now.Home.With Noodle."i said and removed his hair of his face.
Such a curly mess.

-"Goodnight." He said and fell on the bed right as we were about to close the door.

Me and Noodle snuck into the cart and went outside.

We arrived back home and thankfully,my dad hadn't noticed anything yet.

-"I'll see you later yeah?"I said and smiled at her.

-"See you later Tess."she smiled back at me.

-"Thanks for bringing me."

-"Don't mention it."she said.

  I quietly snuck back in my room and I pretended to be asleep.
  I still smell like chocolate.
   Dad came in the room and knocked the door.

-"Tess?Are you awake?"i heard him say.

-"Yes dad."

-"Why's the door locked?"he asked a hint of suspicion in his voice.

-"No reason.I'm coming."

  I opened the door and came face to face with him.He looked at me and after a while he said.