Chapter 4

Warning! Explicit content! ;) Let me know what you think <3

_____________

The sight of Loki here in this unexpected setting sends a jolt of fire through your body. He looks different outside the confines of the university... as if his presence swallows everything surrounding it, including you.

The shadows accentuate his features, and your heart beats faster, the alcohol in your veins mixing with a sudden rush of adrenaline. For a moment, you're frozen, caught in his gaze. Then, almost as if pulled by an unseen force – by the shadows themselves – you find yourself slowly walking towards him. And, with every step, Loki's eyes follow you, a hint of a smile playing at the corner of his mouth, as if he knew you'd been unable to resist his silent summons.

"Professor," you say softly, almost a breath.

Loki's heart thuds deep inside his chest as he takes in the sight before him. You're almost ethereal, standing there looking at him with an air of subtle vulnerability that he finds impossible to resist. The dress you'd selected, the way it clings to your figure in all the right places, has him imagining what it'd feel like to slowly peel it off... to kiss every inch of skin as he exposed it.

"Such formality still," he remarks, his cock jumping when you bite the inside of your lip.

"That's what you are... isn't it?" you say softly. "My professor..."

He studies you, noticing the slight tension in your posture. "It is. Though I admit, I'm pleasantly surprised to see you here."

"You are?"

Loki leans back slightly, his eyes remaining fixed on you in the darkness. "I was imagining that you would be in the library, curled up with a book."

He was imagining me...?

His smile takes on an inviting quality, and he extends his hand towards the seat opposite. "Please, sit?"

You hesitate for the briefest of moments, questioning the path you're about to go down – knowing you're going to go down it anyway. His presence is too strong to resist, and the alcohol is making you feel bolder than you normally would.

Maybe it's the alcohol making him feel more comfortable talking to me, too. He definitely seems more open to the idea here.

You slide slowly into the booth, the leather seat cool and smooth beneath your thighs, and Loki's eyes never leave yours. "So, what brings you here?" he asks, taking a sip of his drink. Your gaze is intense, watching the way his throat bobs when he swallows the amber liquid. He adds, "Were the university bars not to your liking?"

"They're too loud...too many young people." You shift slightly when he searches your face. "I prefer something a little more... sophisticated."

Just like I do with men...

Loki raises an eyebrow. "Indeed? Well, I would say you've come to the right place, Y/N. I like it for the same reason."

When you smile, desire floods Loki's veins – how your face transforms into one of such sheer, shocking beauty that it almost disarms him completely.

"Not to sound cliché," you say softly, "but do you come here often, then?"

Loki returns your smile with one of his own. "Sometimes. After busier days, usually. I like to wind down... clear my mind before going home."

You lean forwards, and Loki is rewarded by the view of your breasts pushing up against the edge of the table. She's so innocent and unassuming...and that soft black bow in her hair that she always wears...Gods, my cock is already hard just thinking about messing her up.