𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝚊/𝚗: 𝟾=𝙳

𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥 & 𝐲/𝐧

𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥 & 𝐲/𝐧

"You're fucking with my money." Bull, your boss glared at you as he placed a stack of cash in the money counter. You sat crisscrossed on his desk, fiddling with the blunt in your hands.

You had just gotten your nails done and was struggling to tuck and roll it, but somehow managed to make it look decent. "I truly do not care, you have plenty of other dancers." you replied, not making eye with him.

"I've been promoting this weekend for a month, people are expecting to see you." He paused from counting his money to turn his full attention towards you, Bull said it countless of times but insisted on saying it again...

"You're my top dancer. You make me a lot of money, I need you." his voice was low and serious, but you felt as if he was begging for you to dance. You looked up from your hands, looking at the male infront of you.

Bull was intimidating, his hazel eyes made it hard to take him seriously since you would get lost in them. His shaggy brown hair with a few grey strands made him look mature, which of course you liked.

"Beg." you replied in a serious tone, lighting your blunt as you waited patiently for his response. A look of surprise flushed over his face as he stumbled over his words, "Please." he sighed out.

You rolled your eyes taking a long inhale of smoke, "You can do better than that." you replied, clouds of smoke parting from your lips as you spoke.

"For fuck sake Y/n, do you want me to get on my hands and knees?" he raised his voice.

You raised your eyebrows, looking at him then the ground. Bull gave you a spiteful glare before pushing his chair from the desk and getting on his knees, "Please, I need you." he said in a low tone.

"I can't hear you." you smiled, earning another glare from him. You couldn't explain it but you felt a sense of power seeing a grown man on his hands and knees begging you to do something, maybe it was just amusing to see...

You didn't pressure him to say it again, laughing to break the silence that filled the room. "Fine but I'm only giving you fifteen percent of my money that night." you slid off the desk and began to gather your things, feeling his eyes watch as you did.

"You're a pain in my ass, you make my job so fucking difficult." he groaned as he picked himself off the ground, dusting his slacks off.

"I love you too Bull, I'll see you next week." you grabbed your stack of money and shoved it in your bag, giving the male a kiss on the cheek before departing from his office.

You walked out the back door of the club, taking a few more hits of your cigar before putting it out. You shivered feeling the cold air hit your body, but continued to make your way towards the parking lot.

You watched your surroundings closely, you were always cautious when leaving the club. Preparing yourself incase of getting mugged or kidnapped.

You searched for Katsuki's car but couldn't seem to find it anywhere, you didn't even see him when you performed tonight. "Where the fuck is he?" you mumbled, a cloud of smoke escaping your lips cause of the cold weather.

Your eyes traveled the parking lot once more, getting angrier and angrier by the second. "This bitch ditched me."

You began fumbling through your bag trying to get your phone, you planned on getting a Uber then cussing him out later. But before you could grab your device, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You immediately panicked and swung behind you, hitting whoever it was in the nose. Instead of grabbing your phone you grabbed your gun from your duffle bag, your shaky hands pointing it towards the stranger.

You were surprised to see Izuku, standing there holding his nose. He looked surprised but his face soon relaxed once seeing you.

"Oh my god, is everyone stalking me or something? I could've killed you!" you lowered the gun and looked at the male who wiped his bloody nose.

"You can't kill anyone with the safety on." he replied, his low green eyes staring at you. You looked at the glock seeing the safety switch was still on, mentally slapping yourself at the sight.

"And I'm not trying to stalk you, I just wanted to make sure you were okay... but it seems you can handle yourself pretty well." he smiled softly, wiping the blood from his nose once again.

You placed your weapon back into your bag and shook your head, "You and your blonde friend are fucking weird, both of you need to stop watching me..." you fussed as you continued to rumble through your bag, finally finding your phone.

"I'm not trying to be weird... it's just-"

"You want to blackmail me too or something? LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" you yelled causing Izuku to back up a little. His face was soft and he felt as he had overstepped a boundary.

He wasn't even supposed to be here and if Katsuki knew, he would most definitely not hear the end of it, maybe it was cause he was under the influence of weed or something... but he just wanted to see you again.

"I'm not trying to make you mad or anything, but it's freezing out here and you barely have on any clothes. Can I just give you a ride home, I'll leave you alone after that." he watched as you shivered, frowning at the sight.

"I'm fine I have a ride coming." you replied.

"Where?" he crossed his arms, looking around the dead parking lot. You sniffled and looked around with him, it would take awhile for a Uber to come and you didn't see Katsuki in sight... you didn't have much of a choice.

"Okay, only cause I'm about to freeze to death and my feet hurt."

Izuku nodded, "Would you like me to carry you?"

You pursed your lips before nodding your head yes, he didn't hesitate at all to scoop you up in his arms and take you to his car. He was warm and comforted your cold body, you almost melted in his grasp.

You'd completely forgotten about Katsuki in that moment, instead the only thing you could think about is how cozy Izuku was and your bed.

He placed you in the passenger seat of his car, the warm air in the vehicle automatically making you sleepy.

Even though you'd had just fussed at Izuku to leave you alone you couldn't deny that you felt safe with him, your mind wandered to when the two of you had a little date in the car. A smile crept on your lips at the memory.

Then you remembered the question he had asked you that day... '𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫?'

Sometimes you wondered that for yourself, you looked over your shoulder every night when leaving the club, you brought a gun for protection, truth be told you only liked the job for attention and money... it was a addictive lifestyle.

"What's on your mind?" he asked, pulling out of the parking lot and starting his way towards your dorm.

"Nothing, just sleepy." you lied, looking out the window of the car. Only to see a familiar car fly pass, Izuku doubled backed before looking over at you, "Katsuki was your ride?" he asked in a blunt tone.

You glared at him and kept your mouth closed, getting comfortable in your seat and closing your eyes. You ignored both him and your phone that vibrated in your hand, you knew who it was but didn't have the energy to care.

You fell asleep in the passenger seat of the car, deciding to worry about everything tomorrow...