It Is Called Manga

"Rukia! Ruuukkkiiiaa! Damn it, where are you?!" Yelled Renji as he was walking all around the Soul Society.

Renji then spotted a certain petite black haired girl, sitting on the front porch reading a book. "There she is." He said as he walked towards her.

"Where have you been?!" He yelled as Rukia almost dropped her book.

"Ah, Renji! You scared the life out of me!" yelped Rukia as she held her book.

"You were late for practice, how can I not be angry?!" Renji then noticed what Rukia was holding, "Hmm... what is that you are holding?"

"It is called a book, Renji. I am not shocked you haven't heard about it." Said Rukia as Renji grew a tick mark on his head.

"No, genius, I was talking about what kind of content it has. It doesn't seem like a normal one to me." Said Renji as Rukia showed the book to Renji.

"Oh! This is called a manga. This is from the world of the living. I got this from Ichigo a week ago, and this is a really good one." Explained Rukia as Renji sat down next to her.

"Interesting, and what is it about?" He asked as Rukia looked at him.

"You are actually interested in a book? Who are you and what have you done with Renji?" She asked as Renji sighed.

"Very funny. I mean, it looks nice and the art style is a new one, so come on, what is it about?" Renji asked as Rukia looked at the manga.

"Oh it is about two childhood friends that go to highschool together, our Academy for Soul Reapers for the humans, that grow distant from each other as they slowly grow feelings for each other, but are too stubborn to talk about it." Explained Rukia as Renji nodded.

"Ah, I see." He said as Rukia looked at him.

"So are you interested?" She asked as Renji looked at her.

"A little bit, but I won't continue if it is boring to me." Said Renji.

"If you say so." Said Rukia as both she and Renji began reading the manga.

Without them knowing, Byakuya and Ukitake walked in on them bonding as they smiled at the two.